BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20495)
Farrah R.
Cedar Bluff, VA
This. Store. Is. Amazing. Everything is perfectly aligned for that perfect purse, wallet, or accessory. the quality is fantastic. Her purses will last a lifetime. I enjoy walking into the store and not being overwhelmed but being filled with joy.
Fanny J.
San Diego, CA
Love Kate Spade purses, they are so cute and have many styles. I never bought directly from the store. Usually I get them at TJ Max. They are easy to clean. I like the stitching on the purses it makes them last longer. Beautiful color and style selection.
Brianna M.
Tucson, AZ
Kate Spade is the perfect combination of sweet and classy! Her cute, delicate jewelry is perfect for me. So easy to dress up or down - I love pieces like that! My husband knows that he cannot go wrong getting me a gift from Kate Spade. I can't wait to see what's next! ;P
Emily K.
Purchased a key ring wallet from Kate Spade and loved the bright colors that the brand used and the spirit behind it all! The wallet was the perfect size for what I needed, fit some cards and cash while fitting perfectly on my keys! However after about 4 months I noticed the leather key ring wallet beginning to peel along the sides and stitching.
Shelby A.
Tobyhanna, PA
I love my Kate spade purse and wallet! The quality is amazing and it’s been a few years since my purchase. I got my purse at a Kate spade outlet so i got a really deal! Their stuff is super cute and stylish and i will continue to purchase Kate spade
Jenn M.
Absolutely love this brand ! The quality of their purses are incredible ! I love the color schemes that they have and they always seem to have products to put a smile on your face ! Of course I love going to the mall at the Kate Spade mall , but I love how they also have outlets around the country ! Love this brand and I will always be a shopper !
Dakota H.
Mount Vernon, GA
Kate Spade is very expensive, but you get what you pay for in this world. These products deserve to be expensive, because it takes a lot to mess up any Kate Spade product. I would recommend them thought if this is the type of products you prefer.
Madeline V.
Kate Spade is one of my favorite brands! From the fresh colors to the exciting patterns, I know anything I purchase will have a long life in my wardrobe. I wore a Kate Spade bow-back dress for my 30th birthday and I was told that it not only looked like it was "made for me" but also that the colors and patterns fit my personality. You can't get a better compliment than that! I purchase clothing, home goods and office items from this brand and have never regretted a purchase.
Alex B.
I love Kate Spade. While the price is high I think their products are high quality and long lasting. I have several purses that are staples in my collection. I love their consistent branding but they manage to keep things fresh. If you are looking for a fun, versatile piece to add to your wardrobe or accessories I highly recommend their line.
Katelyn S.
Damascus, MD
I LOVE Kate Spade products! Whether it’s accessories, bags, or clothing it shouts personality! I love the bright & upbeat designs and the long lasting durability. The company also stands by their warranty policy and replaces products that are damaged or worn for up to a year! Now that’s customer service. I had a purse that tore at the seams after only six months of light use & I walked out of the door with a brand new identical bag in minutes.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?