BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Croix M.
National City
Kate Spade has been a product with personality that fits mine.  The simple lines and radiant colors of each product line they release was totally relatable.  Shopping at Kate spade is like Christmas,  since it smells and it make you feel very special.  The designs lingers in the middle of being prim and proper at the same time cool and casual.  The perfect personality for an empowered woman.   Kate Spade
Amber H.
Nashville, TN
Kate Spade purses and bags are second to none. The leather is beautiful, quality and keeps its shape. I carry Kate Spade to work, out on the town and in my day-to-day. The bags are expensive, but the quality and style are well worth the price. And you can always find a good deal at the outlet or on sale on their website!
Sophie P.
I truly enjoy Kate Spade's products! There is a variety of colors, patterns, styles, and items to choose from and there is something for every girl! My only complaint would definitely be the pricing. The prices of items seem to always be increasing and there are not many sales. Over all though, I really like Kate Spade
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love, love, love Kate Spade. This brand of purses and accessories are so cute. The products are made so well and last for so long, especially for me when I abuse all my purses like crazy! Kate Spade is quite expensive but just having a few of her products is so worth it because they go with everything. The sales are pretty amazing when they do have them!
misty v.
brownsville
I love absolutely everything about Kate Spade bags.  The quality and craftsmanship is like no other, I have had bags of hers since the early 2000's and keep them in their bags and they are still going strong.  I also love that she does 75% off sales several times during the year as it has helped me build my collection tremendously.  I really wish other brands would hop on that train.  But as for KS, she is friggin AWESOME.
Brittany M.
Chipley
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. Literally love everything from Kate Spade. Her styles are so just classy, timeless, and AMAZING. Everything is made with such good quality and I have yet to have an issue. I currently have 4 bags as well as a watch, earrings, and bracelet from Kate Spade. If ever traveling to Destin, Florida I suggest hitting the Kate Spade outlet store there. She is honestly just so worth the price because I swear by this brand.
Katelyn G.
Bronx , NY
I am totally and absolutely in love with all things Kate Spade! It is such a timeless brand and I do not think there is one product I have seen that I would not love to own. I own two bags. The first is a Perry Lane Mini Romy bag and I use it almost everyday and am still completely in love with it. The second is the Leighann Laurel Way and this one is perfect for school. These bags hold up so well and I cannot wait to add more to my collection!
Catherine R.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I have 3 Kate Spade bags and I love them! I also have several pairs of earrings from the brand. My very favorite item is a beautiful pale grey bag! So lovely. The quality of the pieces is wonderful. They last forever. Plus they are timeless and can be worn forever. There is a reason it is an iconic brand. So elegant.
Nayna G.
Spring , TX
I had been wanting a Kate spade wallet for a long time so I finally went to the outlet and purchased one I loved it for a while by then when I actually had to use it like a wallet I.e. Put cards and cash in there the wallet would close it would sit open in my purse and it was a little disappointing because it looked like t would hold everything it was supposed to but all you can really do it just put a couple things there and not much else.
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
I recently bought a beautiful part of Kate Spade sparkle tennis shoes for my wedding. They were the perfect touch! The shoes were high quality, and none of the sparkles fell off. The shoes were very affordable for around $100. I would recommend shopping at Kate Spade for any items!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?