BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20555)
Kylie W.
Gainesville, FL
Kate Spade is my favorite luxury brand, because her line has a signature look that you cannot get anywhere else. You know what you're getting when you purchase a Kate Spade item. It is the perfect blend of preppy, trendy, and mature. It is great for young women, especially young professional women, as the products are high quality, but also look great!
Sophia G.
Piedmont
I have always been in love with the style and idea behind Kate Spade’s collections. Everything has such a whimsical feel and is beautifully feminine, strong, and pretty. I one hundred percent recommend Kate Spade products! The handbags are to die for, the phone cases are durable and adorable, and not to mention the accessories! I’m certainly a big fan!
Katie R.
Ashburn, VA
These are the cutest bags and accessories. The winter 2016 collection with the penguins and polar bears is adorable and I couldn't resist the polar bear phone case. I would have gotten other items, but the bags are grossly overpriced for what they are.
Brianne M.
Madison, MS
I bought my first Kate Spade purse 3 years ago and I fell in love. I now have 4 more! I love the materials they use and the gorgeous colors of their bags. Also I love the simple designs and that they don’t have their logo all over them. The inside fabric is beautiful and there’s always the right amount of pockets. I’m hooked and can’t wait to get more.
Carmen B.
Summerfield, NC
Kate Spade is my favorite luxury brand. I love every purse that I have purchased because of their bright colors and unique purse structures. Not only do the colors make me happy but so does the way that the store is set up. The customer service is out of this world and they really make you feel like you're fabulous while carrying your new luxury bag!
Karmela O.
Spring, TX
I recently bought a baby bag from Kate spade and I love how it is very roomy. It also comes with a changing pad which is very useful. I like how it looks very stylish at the same time very easy to handle. Everything fits in here and that what's made me buy this baby bag.
Dakota H.
Mount Vernon, GA
Kate Spade is very expensive, but you get what you pay for in this world. These products deserve to be expensive, because it takes a lot to mess up any Kate Spade product. I would recommend them thought if this is the type of products you prefer.
Brianna M.
Tucson, AZ
Kate Spade is the perfect combination of sweet and classy! Her cute, delicate jewelry is perfect for me. So easy to dress up or down - I love pieces like that! My husband knows that he cannot go wrong getting me a gift from Kate Spade. I can't wait to see what's next! ;P
MELISSA R.
EL CENTRO , CA
I love the timelessness of Kate Spade. She has a good mix of solid colors in classic styles as well as new and fun prints and designs. I usually only buy when there is a sale, but the product is quality so I wouldn't be against paying full price.
Shelby A.
Tobyhanna, PA
I love my Kate spade purse and wallet! The quality is amazing and it’s been a few years since my purchase. I got my purse at a Kate spade outlet so i got a really deal! Their stuff is super cute and stylish and i will continue to purchase Kate spade
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?