BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20594)
Karmela O.
Spring, TX
I recently bought a baby bag from Kate spade and I love how it is very roomy. It also comes with a changing pad which is very useful. I like how it looks very stylish at the same time very easy to handle. Everything fits in here and that what's made me buy this baby bag.
Carlie J.
Overland Park, KS
I love Kate spade! I have purchased many of their wallets and as they are a bit pricey, it is definitely worth is because they last for a very long time and have a great selection of what to buy. I will definitely always be buying products from here
Carmen B.
Summerfield, NC
Kate Spade is my favorite luxury brand. I love every purse that I have purchased because of their bright colors and unique purse structures. Not only do the colors make me happy but so does the way that the store is set up. The customer service is out of this world and they really make you feel like you're fabulous while carrying your new luxury bag!
Barbara B.
Clarksville, AR
I love anything Kate Spade! All of the products are extremely cute and professional looking! I am currently looking for a passport cover and this brand keeps catching my eye. Everything is so cute. I will more than likely end up ordering one from here!
Brianne M.
Madison, MS
I bought my first Kate Spade purse 3 years ago and I fell in love. I now have 4 more! I love the materials they use and the gorgeous colors of their bags. Also I love the simple designs and that they don’t have their logo all over them. The inside fabric is beautiful and there’s always the right amount of pockets. I’m hooked and can’t wait to get more.
Stacy P.
Bandera, TX
I like that their are a variety of options. I even noticed that you can by koozies which I love to collect. I don't shop here a lot. I think the prices are fine for the product you are getting. I will shop here again. She has great phone covers as well.
Kylie W.
Gainesville, FL
Kate Spade is my favorite luxury brand, because her line has a signature look that you cannot get anywhere else. You know what you're getting when you purchase a Kate Spade item. It is the perfect blend of preppy, trendy, and mature. It is great for young women, especially young professional women, as the products are high quality, but also look great!
Emily M.
She has absolutely adorable bags and accessories! I love all of her bracelets and prints. She has youthful and fun prints with classic designs that truly reach all ages. I wish the prices were lower obviously, but she isn't outrageous. Super fun stuff!
Alyssa C.
CHICAGO, IL
I love Kate Spade's simple, elegant, classic, minimalistic, preppy style. I bought two new purses during her 75% off online sale and I constantly get compliments on them. Extremely nice quality and made out of rich thick leather, so you get your money's worth.
Vivian M.
Evanston
Where to begin? Kate Spade was a brand I always loved, even as a teenager. Her style, her messages of positivity and ambition resonated with me so much. She was the first luxury brand I was able to afford when I got my first real job. My bridal shower theme was Kate Spade, my wedding earrings were Kate Spade, and I own wallets and bags from her.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?