BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20408)
Darlanne D.
Moore, OK
I recently purchased a Kate Spade cell phone cover for my Samsung Galaxy S4. It features a beautiful dark floral design, and a very sturdy case. I can tell it's made of very high quality material, unlike so many flimsy covers out there. I'm very happy with it and despite usually switching out covers often, I've used this one for the past several months.
Brittany B.
Huntington, WV
I love Kate Spade products! Their purses are very pretty and the bright colors of their products are very eye-catching. Most of their products are very expensive but every now and then they will have online sales that make the purchase worth the price.
Ellen G.
Salt Lake City
I love everything by Kate Spade! My favorite products are their wallets and handbags which are the perfect blend of simplicity, functionality, and sophistication. I have but two complaints about this designer: I wish they had more silver options for their jewelry and watches and I wish they had more inclusive clothing sizes (tall, plus, petite, etc.)
Marina C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Kate Spade! Some of their stuff is classy and some is fun, they have a great selection and their bags are awesome. They have bags for any event. I have an every day bag, a dressier bag. I have notebooks and other novelty items from them also!
Kristela G.
Fremont, CA
Quality and affordable! My Treat Yo Self day led me to the Kate Spade store and oh my did I fall in love! My new tiny purse is simple, versatile and gorgeous! Though it is small it has 3 separate compartments which helps keep my organized. The material is smooth and well crafted so I know this is going to be a keeper and kept on heavy rotation. LOVE!
Annie W.
Edmond, OK
I pored over a bag for months. THEN - I received an email saying there was a big sale! Other than the fact that the website is painfully slow, I mean S..L..O...W, they will eventually find a way to help you afford the bag of your dreams. I got my dream bag and didn't feel a bit of guilt about it, in fact, victory for getting it for such a great price!
Karmela O.
Spring, TX
I recently bought a baby bag from Kate spade and I love how it is very roomy. It also comes with a changing pad which is very useful. I like how it looks very stylish at the same time very easy to handle. Everything fits in here and that what's made me buy this baby bag.
Ana Z.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Mis lentes de sol los compre hace 2 años y aun los tengo, son de pasta y son anaranjados y rosados, los compre por Amazon, son excelentes me protegen de los rayos del sol, si tuviera la oportunidad compraría otros versión mas actual, no lo dudaría.
Emily M.
She has absolutely adorable bags and accessories! I love all of her bracelets and prints. She has youthful and fun prints with classic designs that truly reach all ages. I wish the prices were lower obviously, but she isn't outrageous. Super fun stuff!
Alyssa C.
CHICAGO, IL
I love Kate Spade's simple, elegant, classic, minimalistic, preppy style. I bought two new purses during her 75% off online sale and I constantly get compliments on them. Extremely nice quality and made out of rich thick leather, so you get your money's worth.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?