BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20425)
Elizabeth S.
Love Kate spade product's. Every thing I buy is long lasting and sleek. Very well made. The price range is not crazy but u pay for quality. Love the colors designs. Need of improvement maybe make things a bit cheaper. I will defently be back again.
Sarah R.
Dudley
I purchased a new wallet from Kate spade and I love it!! It’s very nice quality and gives me all the space I need to carry a multitude of cards and cash. It’s a very classy design and it fits perfectly into my purse. Definitely recommend this brand!
Hannah E.
Ocean City
Kate spade is always one of my favorite brands. I got my first Kate spade at the pentagon city mall and fell in love. They offer exceptional service in the store and make it a very special experience. I always recommend a girls shopping spree their!
Maggie T.
Marion, AR
Everything from kate spade is the perfect balance between classy and fun! Nice products without the price tag of other high end brands. I’m more likely to purchase because it is affordable! Love the simple jewelry and small handbags the most.
Sarah M.
Brighton, MI
Disco Pansy Ring
By far one of my favorite pieces of jewelry! Its so simple &  delicate. The beautiful rose gold color with diamonds and a pearl makes my heart melt!! Theres not much to say about it but you need this ring in your life!!
Tausif I.
Sterling, VA
Their bags is a classic timeless piece! It goes well with everything. I guess the only downside is that they’re not cheap at all but I would still spend money on quality. I would shop here again because their staff is friendly and I love their bags.
Julianna V.
Love her bags, accessories, backpacks, everything! I have never had a problem with her stuff, usually buy it from the outlets because the regular priced bags can be kind of pricey. Cute stuff without too much emblems or crazy things on them.
Kara M.
I purchased a iPhone case from Kate spade. It was one of those cases with water and glitter in it. The case itself is very cute holds up very well still using it and it was purchased a year ago. It does a good job of adding some protection for the phone. My only complaint is that the water/ glitter inside the case has developed a giant bubble no longer having the same nice looking effect however I believe that happens eventually with all these types of cases not specific to this one.
Jordyn C.
Lexington, KY
I’m always happy with my purchases from Kate Spade! I have so many purses and wallets and continue to use them and purchase from them. They’re so beautiful and last so long. Quality is AMAZING! I recently bought some stuff from their 75% off sale.
Julie K.
Kate spade is a great brand for when you’re 17-21 years old. I have a few purses and they come in all sizes. She’s affordable if you buy at an outlet store or Nordstrom rack. I rate a 3 because the leather of her purses and wallets are very tough.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?