BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20454)
Sami L.
Dade City
Kate Spade products are amazing. I recently have purchased flip flops, sandals and even a wallet and they are all the best. I got the Miller sandals in black for my birthday and don't let the price of the shoes steer you away. They are not only stylish and will go with any outfit (I wear them with leggings and t-shirts on lazy days) but they are so comfortable! I love that they can go with any old outfit or you can dress them up.
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
I recently received a gift box from my mother in law for my birthday ! It beautiful !! She bought it at Dillard’s and it looks so beautiful on my nightstand holding my glammed up prescription glasses. It came in a cushioned package completely surrounded in a pillow of air packaging . They took extra special care of my extra special gift ! I definitely would buy from Kate ♠️ and would recommend everyone to !
Felicia D.
Absolutely love my crossbody bags from katespade.com. Being a mom to a newborn (now 6 mo) I didn't feel the need to carry a baby backpack AND a large purse. So I bought a black/white crossbody to go with everyday outfits and just as stylish & accessible. Granted I had to keep my bare minimums in there but it was perfect being on the go and just throwing it across me or putting it around the stroller.
Belen M.
Houston
I lately went into KS to get some jewelry and I’m obsessed! The designs are to die for and always up to date. Colors are bright for summer, or calm and classy for fall or a nice dinner out. They got all kind of lengths for earrings, and the rings are fun and sparkly. They have all sizes as well. Extremely recommended. Plus, every so often they post sales on their website, and the discounts are considerable
Allie R.
Cleveland
There is no doubt I love Kate Spade. Recently I purchased Kate Spade shoes and 2 purses. Kate’s designs are sophisticated, girly, practical, roomy and appropriate for all occasions. Whether walking down Park Avenue, or on W. 6th in Cleveland, Kate is perfect! I’ve been obsessed with her cream and black purses with giant black with black bows on the front! So cute! I always get compliments. Amongst her fashion accessories, I also have her home line all over my house. I have bedspreads, linens, bathroom and kitchen items! I told you I’m obsessed! Check her out! You won’t be disappointed.
Lauren H.
Philadelphia
Kate Spade is the perfect affordable luxury. For young girl to a mature adult, Kate Spade offers a wide Friday of handbags and purses that suit any person style. Though I tend to stay in a more neutral and usually black realm, I love entertaining the idea of buying a beautiful lobster purse with a fun pineapple keychain. The fact that these are all available are very exciting and why I like Kate Spade.
Sammy S.
Little Rock, AR
I have had my black leather purse for 2.5 years now, used daily, andnyou honestly can not tell it has been used! I can not believe how well it has held up. All of the other name brand purses have fallen apart after 6-8 months or so, and I had expected that to happen with my Kate Soade, but it still hasn’t! Good quality leather for sure! I recommend taking a look at their purses if you haven’t already!
Jazmin L.
Littleton, CO
This is one of my favorite designer brands. I absolutely love purses, wallets, tech accessories, jewelry and stationary. What I love about this brand is how versatile it is. You can style a purse with your outfit for a fancy evening out or with a casual outfit. All the items from this brand are super cute and chic! My bank account probably hates me but I’ll never stop buying stuff from here!
Olivia C.
I have a purse from the brand and first off the color and pattern scheme is gorgeous, it’s black and white striped on the outside and fuchsia fabric on the inside. The bag wears really well and have had no damages to it and I do not baby my bags. The only complaint is that there is no top zipper so if you’re driving and stop fast your items will fall out. Other than that great quality bag.
Livia F.
Stratford, CT
Love the brand's classic feminine aesthetic and clean lines. My one complaint is, as pretty as their bags are, they don't hold up well to consistent (let alone daily) use and you'll probably find yourself needing to repurchase after one season (maximum two). Haven't had this problem with the wallets though, and for me its worth it given how pleased I am with the brand's overall look.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?