BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20520)
Jelly Q.
I usally dont like spending that much in clothes if i dont have to. But i recently did. I think Kate Spade does an alright job with clothes but i dont think that they have large sizes which is a dissappointment to me. I will stick to their bags and purses
Delaney M.
Wylie, TX
Oh how I love Kate Spade. Kate Spade might be my one true passion in life. I have three handbags from them. They are all gorgeous and high quality. I carry them everywhere I go. My only wish is that they had more vegan bag options. Overall though, amazing.
Alice D.
Cary, NC
I find Kate Spade clothing and accessories to be high quality, fun and classy. I do wish the size range was a little larger especially for the shirts, for us well endowed top heavy gals. I still love my Kate Spade diaper bag from 10 years ago. High quality, roomy for essentials and now doubles as my laptop bag for work.
Roxana S.
These Kate Spade skinny mini bow studs in pale pink are the perfect addition to a carefully crafted outfit, elegant and subtly pretty. I bought them on sale, and the price was pretty great at that! They turned out slightly larger than I expected, but still feel dainty. They're not too heavy on my ears, and add a little pretty shine to whatever I'm wearing!
Dana W.
Quality, functionality, and beautiful color choices. Whether you want a fancy stand out pink satchel or a sleek black clutch at a reasonable price, Kate Spade is your girl. I have never had issues with tears even with continuous use. One of my more affordable
Anna C.
Everything that I have purchased from Kate Spade has been very good quality and super versatile! I love that everything made from this brand has a ton of pockets! I feel like every product has been greatly designed on the inside and out, and that nothing has been overlooked. Kate Spade products aren’t extremely luxurious, but they’re sensible and stylish.
Jennifer V.
Love kate spade and their fun style. This is a luxury brand that while is still a higher ticket price, still has affordable options for everyone. I love my wallets and bags from Kate Spade and get tons of compliments. Theyre high quality and last long. An absolute investment. Why spend $$ on tons of crappy bags when you can buy one good one that will last?
Monica A.
Lockport, IL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have bought soo many things from Kate spade. I have bought phone cases, wallets, and purse. I would say their products are quite affordable and are very stylish. If you're looking for something less expensive than MK or Coach then go with Kate Spade.
Tina C.
Alhambra, CA
I love Kate Spade purses because they are super affordable. I also have a Kate Spade at a local outlet. I only shop at Kate Spade when I am in need of something or if I see a good sale. They can maybe make their popular stores bigger. I would definitely recommend shopping here because it is super affordable with a variety of different price ranges.
Candy F.
I stumbled into Kate Spade for a brand new purse and walked out with a matching wallet, too! It was a beautiful color, perfect for all seasons. The leather is easy to clean and holds up really well. The only downside is that it feels a bit heavy at times, even when the inside doesn't have a bunch of stuff in it. Overall, I was satisfied with the purchase.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?