BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20560)
Sabrina M.
Ontario, CA
Kate Spade is such a beautiful brand I only have one Kate Spade product and its quality is so good it is a little bit on the expensive side but you can find a lot of Kate Spade bags at Tj Maxx for close to 30% off sometimes even more
Katy K.
Chico, CA
I got a Kate Spade iPhone 6s case when I got my new phone but sadly within a month of having it I dropped my phone and my case cracked. My case was a liquid case and it too started leak as it was cracked. I still sort of love it as my niece also decorated.
Delaney M.
Wylie, TX
Oh how I love Kate Spade. Kate Spade might be my one true passion in life. I have three handbags from them. They are all gorgeous and high quality. I carry them everywhere I go. My only wish is that they had more vegan bag options. Overall though, amazing.
Lisa T.
Parker, CO
I bought a pair of kate spade shoes for my wedding. They were more expensive than my wedding dress, but wow, I felt so beautiful. They were silver wedges, and I keep them stored and only bring them out to wear for special occasions.
Hadley H.
Brookline, MA
Such a cute brand. Very feminine but still chic. I really like their accessories too but I would recommend their dresses first and foremost. However I would suggest going in-store to purchase because sometimes I feel like certain items are better quality than others and you can really only tell this in person.
Berenice D.
Pullman, WA
I have a small cross body turquoise pebbles leather saddle bag that I absolutely love. I do recommend getting a leather conditioner to keep your bag in good condition specially if it's a light color. It's a great size and overall good quality, super conventional. Although it may be on priced side it's worth the money you will have it forever if taken care of.
Heatherđź‘‘ H.
Lancaster
I purchased a Kate Spade clutch. It was the first one I had ever purchased. It was rather pricey because there was only a single compartment inside, not even a small divider. However, the craftsmanship was very high-quality and it was definitely worth the money. I would recommend any of her clutches if you have a special event, wedding, or just a night out.
Bianca R.
Redwood City
I love Kate Spade the brand and I’m really saddened by recent news. Anyways I love the handbags - they are so cute and feminine in a variety of colors. They also last long and I get a lot of compliments. I also like the dainty jewelry when I can find it. It literally lasts so long. I also recommend the planners!! My tip is to wait for sales because it is a little expensive!
Aileen V.
New York
I really like Kate Spade because you can chose from many different things. I mostly like getting my phone cases from here because there are many different designs to chose from
Linda V.
Great customer service. Not only that but rest customer satisfaction. All employees were willing to give a helping hand when everything was overwhelming of which gift to choose from. All materials that were made for all products are great fabric materials.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?