BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20473)
Taylor Y.
Orlando, FL
Great company and great products. Kate Spade has a great selection of handbags, clothing, shoes, jewelry, etc. Some items are pricey, but they do have outlet stores which often offer discounts of 70 percent. Being an employee of the brand, I can vouch that they really value positive shopping interaction, customers are always treated with great customer service.
Pippa Z.
Waltham, MA
I own a red wallet from Kate Spade and I am in love with it it’s spectacular. Unbelievable quality, you are definitely getting your moneys worth Kate Spade
Iuliia P.
Scarborough , ON
I love Kate Spade bags!! They are my favorite! They are very good quality, nice selection, you always can find what you wanted, and the price is not so high! I have one favorite bag what I purchased one year ago, and I take it with me almost every day, but it still seems like a new!
Morgan H.
Tallahassee
The Kate Spade Surprise Sale is my favorite sale of all times! I purchased 2 large handbags, a large wallet, and a small satchel almost 2 years ago and they are all still in great shape and have been major conversation starters when someone notices them and compliments them. I will definitely be purchasing more from one of the next Surprise Sales that takes place!
Lee M.
Darien
I love Kate Spade purses! The quality is amazing and I love the style of almost all of them! They are very unique and some come in bright colors (which is not that common for high end brands). I have had my Kate Spade purse for 3 years and it is still in great condition! I would highly recommend this brand because of all the amazing products they have to offer!
lillian n.
Middle village
Super cute design in the details. Its girly and flirty and a little silly. I recently purchased the Lilly sneakers and get tons of compliments on them everywhere I go. I broke my ankle in a circus accident last yr so Im not able to wear high heels like I used to just yet and kate spade has become my go to footwear brand. Super happy to have them in my rotation :)
Katie O.
Winter Garden, FL
I recently bought a wallet from Kate Spade and I am very satisfied. The quality is nice and I love how the wallet looks. The colors are so pretty. I chose to buy a wallet but not a purse because of how expensive Kate Spade is. I understand quality, but sometimes it seems like they're a little too overpriced. Overall great purchase though, and I would recommend!
Ashleigh P.
Arlington, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
The ordered a purse from Kate spade a few weeks ago. I got my bag like 3 days after I put my order in. When I opened the box , everything was packaged nicely, unfortunately, I didn't get the dust bag that was supposed to be included. Other than that my experience with Kate spade has been great!
Alexis H.
My favorite brand. I love how it's a blend between quirky and classic. It has enough unique details where wearing it makes you feel special. Although the tag price may be off putting to some, it offers amazing deals and coupons on outgoing merchandise. I also like how there's something for every occasion. Plus their bags last for forever and don't go out of style
Maritza O.
LA PORTE, TX
I love this wallet! I love the color I love the size I love that I can put all my cards and see them all at once without having to dig for them. I love Kate spade so much I bought one for my mother also.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?