BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Mattie K.
Sandy Hook, CT
Kate Spade makes my favorite handbags. I received one for my 19th birthday and it's quality is astounding. It matches everything and is the perfect size. I don't shop here a lot but if the brand were less expensive I certainly would. I would recommend shopping here if you want something special or have the money!
Abby S.
Franklin, MA
Of the high end leather suppliers, Kate Spade is one of my favorites. I think their products are good quality and for the most part long lasting if you take good care of them. One thing I really like about them is they do a lot of sales where the prices will be more than half off. I try and take advantage of those deals as often as I can.
Cassandra C.
Reseda, CA
Wonderful handbags!

I have been wanting one of the Kate Spade planners for a year. They're gorgeous, just out of my price range even at the outlet. But, put of all of the designer stores, this is absolutely my favorite. I have a very long wishlist that will never happen, but a girl can dream.
Gina I.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Kate Spade. If I had a ton of money and nothing else to do with it, a LOT of it would be dropped here. It's not terribly expensive for the quality (sales are the way to go) and I have pieces that I've been using for years that still feel like new. Kate Spade bags come in some of the nicest, most unique colors I've seen from designers, and most are as functional as they are cute! I love the novelty bags they have too, like stuff that's shaped like cute things.
Maggie W.
Cleveland
I own four Kate Spade bags and the quality cannot be beat. I have owned bags from other brands before and there is no comparison. I own a laptop bag and I've had it for three years. It has withstood two laptops and multiple books and office supplies and shows no signs of wear or tear. I also own two handbags that I carry frequently. They are stylish and trendy but also practical. I will never buy another brand!
Alyssa Q.
Huntington Beach, CA
I love their purses, wallets, and phone cases. I just recently purchased a small black purse and a black polka dot wallet that I always get compliments on. The wallet that I purchased has a lot of space inside which I love. They just put a new Kate Spade store in my local mall which I'm super excited about!
Anaiz M.
Anaheim, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I finally decided to buy myself a bag from Kate Spade. I went to citadel outlets in Los Angeles, California. It is an outlet but they have a lot of good stuff such as clothes, handbags, wallets, other accessories and etc. The one thing I really like is that you can use your student ID to get a 15% off discount on top of the discount the bag has. So they make it to where it's more affordable. I now own 3 bags!
Katie P.
Arlington
I adore Kate Spade bags. Yes, the are very expensive, but its the question of making an investment in something that you are going to use everyday or buying the same think 6-7 times a year but at half the price of the nicer one. I have a large Kate Spade I use for work that fits EVERYTHING I need, including laptop, multiple notebooks, and all my personal items. In addition, this bag is professional and elegant enough to wear with any outfit and comfortable enough to take to lunch without hating the feel of it on my shoulder. Completely worth it.
Nicole A.
NEW JERSEY
Late spade is awesome and I really enjoy all of her products and her line is just so cute and it’s not like to to expensive however anything I buy is always worth it .. they last a long time for clothes and makeup as well! I think it’s so cute and worth your bang for your buck! Recommend!!
Macy K.
Sterling, IL
I am a Kate Spade fanatic. The only purse brand I prefer to carry. High quality designer products with simple designs. Made with strong, durable material (usually leather). My current purse (red one in photo) has so much room. I can carry everything I need in style! I can always mix match my various pieces from her because they all go together due to her beautiful simple designs.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?