BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20526)
Lia D.
Winchester, CA
Kate Spade is one of my favorite brands! Their clothing is very feminine and whimsical with a lot of quirky cute accessories thrown in. Everything I bought from them has great quality. All of the sales attendants in the stores I've been to have been friendly, attentive, and helpful. They are a great brand and I would definitely recommend checking them out!
Peyton B.
Danville, KY
Kate spade is fantastic. I love their purses and wallets. They have great styles and colors. I have a person that I get so many compliments on. They are great quality and when they have their huge sales (one coming up in February) they really aren't too expensive
Sara K.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I had a kate spade phone case and absolutely loved the look and style. The quality was amazing too. I am waiting to be able to get a purse form her because she has sooooo many cute purses and clutches I can't wait to try out and see how they hold up through my daily life.
Kamen L.
Got the cutest little hot pink wallet and I LOVE IT! There's white and black stripes inside and it's super easy to clean. I use it everyday and want it to stay nice forever. I'm always impressed with the quality of Kate Spade products too. Definitely a good buy!
Rain M.
FL
As a budget shopper I only purchase from the Kate Spade outlet in Orlando. Their products are of amazing quality and the color options are just endless. I always get compliments on my purse and wallet and again the quality of these products is well worth the price I pay. I couldn't justify paying FULL Kate Spade price however, but I've never been much of a fancy pants.
Emily K.
I love all Kate Spade especially there bags and wallets. I’ll stop by anytime I am near an outlet. It’s always a great stop.  I recently purchased a gorgeous brown leather bag that I receive many compliments from but my favorite purchase is the extremely large wallets. I can fit everything in them easily to include my small planner! I absolutely recommend Kate Spade.
Erin M.
Fort Mill, SC
I LOVE Kate Spade. the two bags, i have from them & the bag I gave my friend as a gift are stunning. the quality is great as well. i would recommend it to anyone who wants a good high quality purse but doesn't want to spend a lot of money. if you're looking to save on Kate Spade as well, i have noticed TJMaxx has been selling some of the styles for up to half the price.
Beckythefoodie
Went to Kate spade at an outlet mall and enjoyed her animal collection. At the time I went there was a flamingo collection and I got a flamingo wallet and a flamingo phone case. Found the wallet to be very durable and it’s long lasting had it for a while. The phone case on other hand can’t say much about that since I switched over to a new phone and had to get a new case.
Rachel R.
Columbus, OH
I love shopping Kate Spade products. I buy accessories and handbags at least once per season, and always shop their sales. It's nearly impossible to have to pay full price at KSNY, because nearly every other month they offer extra discounts on their sale products! It makes the beautiful KSNY aesthetic even more easy to overdose on. I am definitely a Kate Spade girl. :)
Prin C.
Kate Spade is quirky, trendy while being timeless and classic. I love the variety of items for weddings, everyday and occasions. Can be a little pricey for items such as jewelry. But my go to unique pieces.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?