BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Lauren B.
Greenfield
Kate Spade has some really cool prints but I just don't find it worth the money. I'll drop the money on Michael Kors or Coach but for some reason I cannot bring myself to buy a lot of their stuff. To be the quality doesn't seem to match the price but I do know people that think I am crazy!
Adriana S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Kate spade! Everything is so trendy! What I love the most is that I can buy stuff for myself and buy stuff for my mom. It’s universal 😍. You literally can get purses, shoes, iPad covers, phone cases. Anything! My mom and I love to get Kate spade purses.  Kate Spade
megan c.
Columbus, Ohio
I love their purses and accessories! I tend to get their more neutral purses as opposed to the (still super cute) patterned ones because I like having a well crafted purse that goes with multiple outfits.
KC B.
Adams, TN
Lovvveeeeeee Kate Spade!!!!! Everything is so cute and I love waiting for a good sale every now and again. Myself and all of my friends have some sort of product from here and we all love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kelley S.
Pittsburgh
I love Kate spade glasses. The last two pairs that I have purchased were Kate Spade and I have never received so many compliments On my glasses. They are durable despite dropping them, sitting on them, and getting them knocked around by daughter when she’s climbing all over me. Durable and stylish.
Madison
I love kate spade so much I love their purses especially! I love how cute they are and how nice the colors are!! I love how there’s many variety of things in kate spade!! I love kate spade phone cases they are so pretty and protective!! I love kate spandex and definitely recommend it!!
Jullianne P.
Tracy, CA
I LOVE Kate Spade and all their products! They have such amazing cute pastel colors for their purses, satchels, and wallets. I like their sleek and simple look with chic aesthetics. I would recommend this store to any girl or lady out there looking for a more affordable brand name bag.
JBainsBeauty B.
I love all of what Kate spade offers. I have two crossbody bags from her. One has put up with a lot over the years and still looks great. I also have stud earrings and a couple gold bracelets from her that have not gotten messed up. I also have not gotten an allergic reaction from them
Ashley M.
I bought a bag that has a wrinkle in the leather already. It is not really noticeable but it was there when I bought it. It's bright teal but any marks or stains on the leather come out easily and the leather is buttery soft. They are high priced but I buy their items from discount stores.
Claire D.
Melissa
I lov was everything Kate Spade! Their designs are so whimsical and colorful and just fun! I have several of their products, and they are all such great quality and very functional while looking gorgeous! I come into the stores just for fun sometimes because everything is so beautiful!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?