BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20561)
Jane M.
I currently own two purses from Kate Spade, and they are absolutely wonderful! One I have had for almost a year, and a half, and it is still in perfect condition even after use every single day! The second one I just got about a month ago, and its beautiful. The leather is gorgeous, easy to clean, and durable. Plus everything from Kate is so classy. I'm obsessed with her brand.
Angela C.
Hanahan, SC
I own several purses and these hold the test of time and wear and tear. I love these for special occasions and everyday use. They are very classic and refined. They are well worth the value. The purse has an excellent resale value and can even become a collectors item. I have become a collector of beautiful bags. I recommend these bags, and buy mine the local Kate Spade store. ❤❤
Samantha C.
I own their handbags, wallets, planners!! they are such a great quality brand! All their products have lasted for years and still in great conditions. my favorite are their agendas and wallets! MY favorite wallet its from their line and I still have it after 10 years!
Lauren K.
I love Kate Spade products. I was first introduced to them when my fiance's mom purchased me a small wristlet about six years ago. This wristlet has lasted me to this day. The quality is impeccable. I fell in love with the brand and have continued to make a purchase every few years. The products are pricey but they are durable and last. The investment is worth it if you're looking to get many uses out of it.
Simi G.
I got a really great Ridley Street Leather stachel from here and brought a lovely little Cedar Street Stacy wallet for my mother. I really like the quality of Kate Spade's products, and I think they're a really great investment. I'm thinking about getting one of their wallets for myself too because my mother liked hers so much.

Siena G.
Fort Worth, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love my kate spade purse! Not only is kate spade good with their high quality products but they are also really good with pockets and compartments. Theres nothing i hate more then buying a expensive bag that doesnt have any pockets
Sherilynn M.
San Francisco, CA
I just love how structured and cute everything is! The way Kate Spade keeps all of the lines and colors and patterns in her products very reserved and straight-arrow makes me think of prim and proper, well-dressed women in elegant garb and accessories. Love the vibe this brand puts off, and I love the wallets I own from her!
Alejandra G.
La Palma, CA
I love Kate Spades watches. I have two a brown one and a blue one and they are both so cute! They are really comfortable to wear and they are classic and never get old. I am currently on the hunt for a black Kate Spade watch but I haven't found the perfect one yet.
SC. S.
I recently bought a wedding planner book for myself and it is PERFECT! Not only does it have the cutest memories for you to write down (ex: how did you meet & your proposal story) but it is extremely organized. I will absolutely shop here again but hopefully for a purse or wallet next time! The quality of these products is phenomenal especially since you pay a little more.
Tracy S.
Loogootee, IN
I love my Kate Spade purses. The designs are very classy and simple, and the quality is superb. My glasses are also by Kate Spade, and I like that they are pretty unique, and look good on my face. I do have to say, though, that I am not a fan of Kate Spade perfumes.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?