BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Nicole R.
Philadelphia
Smartest purchase ever!!!! I stuck this phone sticker pocket on the back of my rose gold iPhone and it matched perfectly! It also is great quality leather and holds multiple cards which makes it easy for places where I don’t want to bring a bag. It’s a bit pricy for only being able to be used once, but I think that it’s worth it.
Lauren J.
Kate Spade is my FAVORITE. I have bought their handbags, wallets, perfume, jewelry, phone cases, planners, and even cups. Every single item I have purchased I have loved! I love their simple designs and bright colors. I get so many compliments on the products I have bought from this company. I also like that they have complimentary post cards at some of their stores. I will continue to shop Kate Spade! 😍
Julia P.
Sarasota, FL
I adore this brand. I buy their products at a discount in their outlet stores or at Nordstrom Rack. The wallet I bought four years ago is still going strong and was only $50. On top of being versatile and great for holding everything, you’d never guess I’d put it through hell and back for four years by looking at it. Not even a scuff! I’ll definitely repurchase when it eventually dies in a decade or two.
Emily L.
North Andover, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Kate spade has been one of my favorite brands for years now. Their bags are classic and while they do follow the current trends they also have bags that don't go out of style. While they can be on the expensive side they very frequently have fantastic sales that make their prices very reasonable!
Michelle G.
San Marcos, TX
The purses their are gorgeous! They last forvever and are made with such good quality. The prices aren't bad either it's something most people can afford. The representatives their are really nice and helpful. They have so many styles as well as sizes for every occasion. If you want something bold they have it, simple ? They have that too. I love how elegant the place is and the products are worth while
Rachel T.
I bought a hand bag from Kate Spade about a year ago. My bag is still in almost pristine condition and I have used it just about every day since purchasing. It was fairly expensive even though I purchased it on sale, but the quality makes up for that in every way. I would recommend purchasing one of these handbags if you love to add a pop of color to your wardrobe and I will definitely be shopping again.
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I do not have a bad thing to say about Kate Spade products. I think her products are extremely cute and although they are pricey, you get wonderful products at a great quality that will last you a long time. I love my purse. It is unique and I know that I won't see many like it on the street.
Jessy F.
Bozeman, MT
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Yaaasss. I not only love all the merch but I love the story behind this company. This is such a great place to get people an amazing gift because you don't need to figure out their size. Grab an amazing pair of earrings or purse and they will be so thrilled. I just recently learned how to shop at the online Kate spade outlet and it has changed my freakin life. If you haven't heard about it let me know.
Zoe S.
Loveland, OH
I own a few purses from Kate Spade and I'm am always so impressed and happy when I get one.  The quality is amazing, they do not fall apart at all, I've had 1 for 5 years and it still looks brand new.  While the price point can be a little high, they always have sales for everybody's budget, such as 75% off I mean who can beat that?  I always recommend them to friends and family.
Juliana J.
Kate Spade is a good brand and always has cute stuff like jewelry, shoes, and purses. They regularly have deals online and you can get to an outlet you can find really great deals. I really like their phone and tablet cases.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?