BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20493)
Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Kate Spade has some very fun designs. I am particularly fond of her housewares line. Lots of polka dots and stripes. The price is reasonable for a designer line and often you can find deals at places like TJ max or Ross.
SILVIA M.
SALINAS, CA
I love Kate Spade! She makes amazing purses! I've gotten a few of her purses as gifts. This pink one is my favorite! Pink is my favorite color so this purse definitely fits my personality! I would recommend this brand to anyone!
Manuela H.
I bought a phone case and was a bit worried that it would be more show than anything but I am actually really impressed. My kids and I have dropped my phone numerous times and the case has protected my phone very well and the case has not taken a hit yet either. Very impressed.
Alyssa D.
Sparks , NV
I love Kate Spade's designs, from purses to clothing there is a fun and yes sophisticated feel to what she makes. Good price range, very reasonable especially for such good quality. It is so nice to find a brand that can balance playful themes with work appropriate gracefulness.
Sandra T.
I have a purse from Kate Spade and I've had it for 3+ years. Still use it almost daily. The quality of the products has not decreased since I last shopped. The styles and designs are really pretty. Always a recommended brand for good quality purses that don't hurt your wallet.
Chrissy F.
Miramar Beach, FL
One of my go-to brands for timeless classic style. Love their handbags, sunglasses , and earrings. I also love their glittery heels, gold glitter keds & bow details. Their price point is a bit high for dresses but it's great for special occasions like the Kentucky Derby. I have a fab red silk sheath dress with a cute bow on the back and it looks straight out of the 1950s. Very Jackie O.
Brittany H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Kate spade is one of my favorite brands for jewelry and handbags. I bought a handbag a couple years ago and it hold up so well. Normally the straps fall apart from the leather on other purses I have but Kate spade bags are great quality and the handles still haven't fallen apart, it still looks brand new. I also have a super cute Burgundy wallet from Christmas that I love!
Mariah R.
Byron, MN
I have owned one thing from Kate Spade and that is their initial necklace. I have had it around a year now and most of all the gold is gone after around 6 months of having it and I wish it didn't look so bad, i got it from my boyfriend and he always wonders why i don't wear it. Also my roommate got their stapler and it doesn't work, at all and yes there are staples in there but it always jams.
Lauren S.
Bellingham, WA
Kate Spade is one of my favorite brands! The quality is insanely amazing. I have a handbag that my sister bought me a year and a half ago, and it still looks brand new! I get compliments on it all the time. I'm so in love! I also have a wallet that has lasted me over a year without looking damaged, and I also have perfume and a tumbler! I love Kate Spade so much, I could go on forever!
Zoia I.
Cypress, TX
Also I bought this week in our Houston premium outlet one amazing red hand bag, The leather is just perfect, all seems are very properly made, zips are also very luxury looking
It is so comfortable to wear wIth the shoulder strip, will recommend that shop and bags Kate Spade to any bagslover
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?