BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20543)
Meredith C.
One of my favorite high end brands. I like that Kate Spade things seem to combine very classic elements but add something quirky, which I feel makes them very nice for young professionals. I own a few Kate Spade purses and I love them. Great quality and they're just super cute.
Tiffani P.
The quality of they’re purses and wallets are great I haven’t had a issue of any damage. I’m fairly rough with my items and don’t care for them like I problem should. I’ve had a wallet and purse for the past year and they still look in top shape. Will continue to buy my purses & wallets & now luggage’s from Kate Spade. Especially with the amazing deals that are at the outlets.
Tiffany D.
I love this brand. I recently got a Kate Spade wallet and am loving it! If you sign up for their emails they send out discounts throughout the year. I got my white and black striped wallet for $40 and is normally over $100!
Anna N.
Charlotte, NC
Kate Spade is one of my absolute favorite brands! No matter what look I am going for Kate Spade always delivers from classic and dressy to fun and relaxed! My purchases from Kate Spade are a splurge from my everyday buys but all of my items are durable and last from season to season! I’m never disappointed in any of my Kate Spade purchases! In fact, they always bring some sunshine to my day!!
Rebecca💜 T.
New York
Kids meal is my absolute favorite company even though it's one of a kind a medium brand names they always have the cutest things I don't know it's kind of expensive but I would definitely shop hear over and over and over again until I buy out the whole store because it's so cute
SILVIA M.
SALINAS, CA
I love Kate Spade! She makes amazing purses! I've gotten a few of her purses as gifts. This pink one is my favorite! Pink is my favorite color so this purse definitely fits my personality! I would recommend this brand to anyone!
Maiesha H.
Manhattan, KS
I got my first Kate Spade purse as a graduation present from my parents and will continue to love the brand for the rest of my life. Kate Spade is one of my absolute favorite brands. The bags are timeless and classy, the clothes are beautiful and they company's office supplies are incredible. The company has the most beautiful patterns and a timeless elegance. I highly recommend the brand!
Sandra T.
I have a purse from Kate Spade and I've had it for 3+ years. Still use it almost daily. The quality of the products has not decreased since I last shopped. The styles and designs are really pretty. Always a recommended brand for good quality purses that don't hurt your wallet.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love Kate Spade NY, I honestly never really looked into here clothing and many other products because I wasn't that interested and was set in my ways and happy with my fave Brands and Products! That's until I went to get my Glasses (which I hardly wear thanks to my contacts but at night and mornings and when ever I choose I look amazing!) And picked out a new fames for my glasses, as I was browsing the racks of glasses I was immediately pull to one pair that were so beautiful, girly but also sophisticated! They were Kate Spade Glasses, well Frames! I instantly fell in love and had them purchased and sent off to have my lenses places in them! They returned perfect and I didn't wear my contacts for almost a month I loved them and they made me look amazing! And I could still rock a smokey eye or soft daytime eye and it still be completely noticable and beautiful! That's sometime impossible with glasses, but there's always tricks to make your make up amazing! They are super comfortable and sometimes at night I accidently fall asleep with then one so they've been rolled on and bent and all over the place and they have never broke, needed fixed and no scratches on the scratch resistant lenses! They are gorgeous and came with the cutest glasses box to travel and protect them! I've been a Kate Spade New York ever since then 2 years ago!
Alyssa D.
Sparks , NV
I love Kate Spade's designs, from purses to clothing there is a fun and yes sophisticated feel to what she makes. Good price range, very reasonable especially for such good quality. It is so nice to find a brand that can balance playful themes with work appropriate gracefulness.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?