BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20516)
Jennifer H.
One of my pairs of glasses is a Kate Spade brand. I have used Michael Kors frames, Ray Bans frames, and more, and I think that this brand, along with my Michael Kors frames, are my favorite. They are a bit more feminine than the others, where the others are unisex looking frames. The Kate Spade frames are really nice ones and are ones that I would not hesitate to buy again for a new pair of glasses.
Jessica B.
Buffalo, NY
I bought the kate spade cedar maise bag in the color summer. I LOVE IT!!! It took me along time to find it but I was able to get it on Amazon and knew it was meant to be. I can hold pretty much anything in there from wallet, water bottle, gum, lotion, and a phone charger. Only downside to this bag is that the handles do not flip down so it can be awkward to carry at times. Other than that, I love it!
Yud P.
Coral Gables
Great store love their products. Usually buy my purses and accessories. Everything is perfect customer service is great and their online store, ships quick and never makes mistakes. Thanks
Bethany P.
Charles Town
When I hear someone say “Kate Spade” all I ever think about is those creative purse that don’t exist in any other brand. They’re color full, different, and unique. You will never see a purse that’s similar to any other. And on a brighter note, they are quite affordable... I can’t wait to start my collection of her products. Will forever love Kate Spade and her production; may she Rest In Peace. ♠️
Ali C.
Phoenix, AZ
I recently purchased a beautiful purse from the local Kate Spade outlet store. It’s exactly what I’ve been looking for and was a great price. Kate Spade has some wonderful pieces but if it wasn’t for the outlet store and sales at the outlet store I wouldn’t purchase from this brand. I haven’t had the bag long so I can’t say how well it will hold up. I can only hope that it holds up as well as every Coach bag I’ve had.
Sara D.
Toms River, NJ
I love my Kate Spade purse and wallet. The leather is buttery soft and the quality is amazing. It's pretty decent in price, I would have to say it's as much as a Coach wallet or purse. The negative thing about Kate Spade is that most of their products are more spunky and colorful. So it's not very often I find something that I would purchase, my style leans more toward classic and timeless.
Selina M.
San Antonio, TX
I've just finished up some of my Christmas shopping and I ended up at Kate spade. After a long day of shopping I couldn't keep my eyes off of some of the adorable purses from Kate spade. I went in the store and received incredible service, a great price, and an amazing bag! Such a great store/brand.
Brianna F.
Lynchburg
I recently bought a purse and a matching wallet, they are the most quality products that I have bought in a while. I can not go out of my house without getting a compliment on them. When I pull my wallet out of my purse and women see that they are a matching set I start getting flooded with compliments on how beautiful my set is. Not to even mention the quality is something that will last me years.
Destiny S.
Paragould, AR
My glasses are kate Spade, my bag is kate spade, I have kate spade accessories. all of the items I have are fantastic quality, look high end, and worth every penny. I have no complaints. Love everything I have that is kate spade! will continue to purchase other kate spade products.
Danielle M.
My daughter and I both have Kate spade glasses and love them! They're so cute and fit really well for both of us. I also gave multiple purses by Kate spade. All products are made well and showcase great quality. Definitely continue buying Kate spade products, they're well worth it!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?