BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20503)
Macy K.
Sterling, IL
I am a Kate Spade fanatic. The only purse brand I prefer to carry. High quality designer products with simple designs. Made with strong, durable material (usually leather). My current purse (red one in photo) has so much room. I can carry everything I need in style! I can always mix match my various pieces from her because they all go together due to her beautiful simple designs.
Katie P.
Arlington
I adore Kate Spade bags. Yes, the are very expensive, but its the question of making an investment in something that you are going to use everyday or buying the same think 6-7 times a year but at half the price of the nicer one. I have a large Kate Spade I use for work that fits EVERYTHING I need, including laptop, multiple notebooks, and all my personal items. In addition, this bag is professional and elegant enough to wear with any outfit and comfortable enough to take to lunch without hating the feel of it on my shoulder. Completely worth it.
Jessica M.
Denver
My favorite brand! I have been collecting Kate Spade for about two years now. I own 5 purses, a backpack, three wallets, and a variety of keychains. Everyone one of my products have maintained their shape, even when packed for moving! The product and quality is phenomenal and prices are well deserved. I will continue to grow my collection because this brand is the best for everyday use!! I HIGHLY recommend!
Ariela S.
I love Kate Spade is one of my favorite brands the latest thing that I had was 2 pairs of earrings with an amazing quality, I also have my purses and my wallet and I think they last forever because of the good quality, I will always shop there! I always recommend it to my friends and family.
Isabella N.
Naples
I honestly love Kate Spade and everything the brand makes. The bags, any size, are such amazing quality. I love the style bags they make, and they make them in both neutral and fun colors, so there is literally something for everyone. I have both a light blue bag and a black backpack from this brand, and they are my most used bags. Take advantage of any sales you stumble upon because it is really worth it.
Katri H.
E Palo Alto, CA
I love Kate Spade. I bought my first purse from here over 4 years ago and it is still going strong. Since then I've added 5 purses to the collection, and numerous jewelry and accessory items. I've also turned my roommates on to Kate Spade and everyone knows that I am hooked. Makes it easy for people buying me gifts. Kate Spade is a quality brand and has cute details on classic pieces to make it timeless.
Nicole R.
Philadelphia
Smartest purchase ever!!!! I stuck this phone sticker pocket on the back of my rose gold iPhone and it matched perfectly! It also is great quality leather and holds multiple cards which makes it easy for places where I don’t want to bring a bag. It’s a bit pricy for only being able to be used once, but I think that it’s worth it.
Ashley H.
Purcell, OK
I have a pair of Kate Spade earrings and I absolutely love them. I care for them as the instructions on the care card says too. They hold up wonderfully. The coloring is just as I bought them and they don't even upset my sensitive ears. All in all I am pleased and will be purchasing from them again.
Julia P.
Sarasota
I adore this brand. I buy their products at a discount in their outlet stores or at Nordstrom Rack. The wallet I bought four years ago is still going strong and was only $50. On top of being versatile and great for holding everything, you’d never guess I’d put it through hell and back for four years by looking at it. Not even a scuff! I’ll definitely repurchase when it eventually dies in a decade or two.
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I do not have a bad thing to say about Kate Spade products. I think her products are extremely cute and although they are pricey, you get wonderful products at a great quality that will last you a long time. I love my purse. It is unique and I know that I won't see many like it on the street.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?