BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Ashley L.
Cute handbags and wallets! Always come in a variety of colors and patterns. A bit too expensive to purchase all the time, but always watch for flash sales online!
Leslie H.
USA
kate spade new york Walk On Air Eau de Parfum Best smelling perfume I have ever smelled! Long lasting scent that is fresh and not overpowering at all!!!
Kendall N.
LOVEEEE Kate Spade. The quality of everything made is amazing. They have so many things to choose from; purses, wallets computer bags etc! They are all so pretty.
Ruffle K.
Hanford, CA
I bought a bag from their stores and wow. I dont even want to use it since it is one, expensive and two, I dont want it to look so worn after how many uses.
Bridget W.
Love anything and everything Kate Spade. If you’re looking for fun colors, patterns and a lot of options this is your go to! Great quality, worth the extra money.
Taylor D.
I will always be a late spade fan. Her designs are not only colorful and cute but so classic. My favorite things from her designs include phone cases and wallets!
Jana B.
Pretty solid purse. However is has started to come apart at the seems and i have only had it for a little over a year at this point. Other than that, it has been a great purse.
carmen m.
manteca
Kate spade is such an amazing brand everything about Kate spade is amazing I shop Kate spade a lot pros great quality con a tad bit expensive my shopping experience was great and I will shop here again and again
Stacy J.
Lancaster
Kate spade is absolutely my favorite brand!!! From purses, wallets, watches, jewelry and clothes I love everything Kate spade. My favorite Kate spade purse is fantastic quality and looks brand new 2 years later!
Valeria d.
The Woodlands
it’s awesome in quality and overall a great product. really stylish, everyone compliments my phone case every time I go out  Women's Kate Spade New York 'Cedar Street' Iphone 6 Leather Wristlet - Beige
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?