BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20576)
Breyana D.
Murrieta, CA
I have a wallet from her that I love. It’s a simple black rectangle wallet with an ID window. The only con is that the ID window is super tight and I could never get my ID out (most wallets have that problem tbh). It ended up ripping from trying to dig my ID out so many times. The Kate Spade logo on the outside is also fading, I wish they would have done something a little more heavy duty since you’re paying for a designer name.
Coley S.
Plano, TX
So far I have purchased two Kate Spade purses, one wallet, and one laptop bag, and I love them all! I get compliments on all those items every time I use them. I also really love their monogram service. I feel that these products were well worth the price, especially since I was able to get them on sale!
Taylor D.
Spring Lake, MI
Recently I have gotten a shirt and watch from Kate Spade and have been very pleased! Before these products I have not owned anything else from Kate Spade, but they have rebranded fairly recently and I love every detail, from the ribbon work on my shirt to a spade being used on the end of the hour clock hand. Lovely experience.
Sarah
I love Kate Spade and their warrantys. I bought a tote bag purse from them and over the months the handle started to fray and fall apart. I took it in to the store and they repaired it for free. I didn't have to pay for shipping or anything. It took about 5 weeks for it to be sent out, fixed, and returned, but it is a life time warranty that I don't pay for, so I can't complain
Tori B.
Hickory , Nc
I LOVE KATE SPADE. I just recently went to one of her sales on Black Friday. Her stuff is on the expensive side but it's worth it for the quality that you are getting. I will always be a loyal customer and everyone should get themselves at least one kate spade bag!
Jessica S.
Columbus
Kate Spade is such a great mixture of classic style and eccentric flair. I think anyone could find an item that fits their style. Even their more classic bags, feel youthful and fresh. I have quite a few bags from Kate Spade and have only once had an issue with the bag wearing out. They're of high quality and last. I'm also a huge fan of their jewelry, it's a great brand for adding a bit of pop to your outfit.
Kourtney S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I LOVE Kate Spade purses. I now own 4 and couldn't be happier. All bags are different colors and styles. I switch my bags each season to match the weather. I recently purchased my Mother her first bag for her birthday and she was immediately in love. They are extremely high quality. Bags are meant to be a fashion statement while also being work appropriate and KS does this with true class. I will always be a KS girl!
Chloe M.
Kate Spade's products are always very sophisticated looking. I do not shop here very often. I have a beautiful Kate Spade purse that I got for Christmas about 4 years ago and it still is going strong. The product is great! Since it is expensive, the only time I would get Kate Spade is for presents.
Katy M.
st. louis park
I love Kate Spade! I just recently purchased one of her purses but has the face of a Boston terrier/French bulldog and it is one of the best purchases I’ve ever made. But to be fair I do have a Boston Terrier at home. But the quality is amazing and I spilled coffee on it multiple times and it wipes right off without any damage.
Shelia-Marie C.
Jacksonville, FL
All things Kate Spade are my addictions! I have a ton of items, I can't even pick a favorite! everything is superb quality and lasts for ages! ive had one purse for 5 years and it still looks brand new! it is very pricey so i have to save for a while and limit myself but its so incredibly worth it!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?