BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20408)
Katy M.
st. louis park
I love Kate Spade! I just recently purchased one of her purses but has the face of a Boston terrier/French bulldog and it is one of the best purchases I’ve ever made. But to be fair I do have a Boston Terrier at home. But the quality is amazing and I spilled coffee on it multiple times and it wipes right off without any damage.
Tori B.
Hickory , Nc
I LOVE KATE SPADE. I just recently went to one of her sales on Black Friday. Her stuff is on the expensive side but it's worth it for the quality that you are getting. I will always be a loyal customer and everyone should get themselves at least one kate spade bag!
Coley S.
Plano, TX
So far I have purchased two Kate Spade purses, one wallet, and one laptop bag, and I love them all! I get compliments on all those items every time I use them. I also really love their monogram service. I feel that these products were well worth the price, especially since I was able to get them on sale!
Chloe M.
Kate Spade's products are always very sophisticated looking. I do not shop here very often. I have a beautiful Kate Spade purse that I got for Christmas about 4 years ago and it still is going strong. The product is great! Since it is expensive, the only time I would get Kate Spade is for presents.
Breyana D.
Murrieta, CA
I have a wallet from her that I love. It’s a simple black rectangle wallet with an ID window. The only con is that the ID window is super tight and I could never get my ID out (most wallets have that problem tbh). It ended up ripping from trying to dig my ID out so many times. The Kate Spade logo on the outside is also fading, I wish they would have done something a little more heavy duty since you’re paying for a designer name.
Sarah
I love Kate Spade and their warrantys. I bought a tote bag purse from them and over the months the handle started to fray and fall apart. I took it in to the store and they repaired it for free. I didn't have to pay for shipping or anything. It took about 5 weeks for it to be sent out, fixed, and returned, but it is a life time warranty that I don't pay for, so I can't complain
Jessica S.
Columbus
Kate Spade is such a great mixture of classic style and eccentric flair. I think anyone could find an item that fits their style. Even their more classic bags, feel youthful and fresh. I have quite a few bags from Kate Spade and have only once had an issue with the bag wearing out. They're of high quality and last. I'm also a huge fan of their jewelry, it's a great brand for adding a bit of pop to your outfit.
Maggie W.
Cleveland
I own four Kate Spade bags and the quality cannot be beat. I have owned bags from other brands before and there is no comparison. I own a laptop bag and I've had it for three years. It has withstood two laptops and multiple books and office supplies and shows no signs of wear or tear. I also own two handbags that I carry frequently. They are stylish and trendy but also practical. I will never buy another brand!
Breanna H.
Boston
I recently bought a wallet crossbody that I am obsessed with. I can wear it on my shoulder or take the strap off and throw it in a larger purse. I have a few Kate Spade bags and they are all excellent quality. I did have one bag that had the seam come loose so I brought it to the store and they shipped it to get fixed. I got it back quickly! I would definitely recommend Kate Spade products to friends and family.
Gina I.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Kate Spade. If I had a ton of money and nothing else to do with it, a LOT of it would be dropped here. It's not terribly expensive for the quality (sales are the way to go) and I have pieces that I've been using for years that still feel like new. Kate Spade bags come in some of the nicest, most unique colors I've seen from designers, and most are as functional as they are cute! I love the novelty bags they have too, like stuff that's shaped like cute things.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?