BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20575)
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
I recently bought a beautiful part of Kate Spade sparkle tennis shoes for my wedding. They were the perfect touch! The shoes were high quality, and none of the sparkles fell off. The shoes were very affordable for around $100. I would recommend shopping at Kate Spade for any items!
Nayna G.
Spring , TX
I had been wanting a Kate spade wallet for a long time so I finally went to the outlet and purchased one I loved it for a while by then when I actually had to use it like a wallet I.e. Put cards and cash in there the wallet would close it would sit open in my purse and it was a little disappointing because it looked like t would hold everything it was supposed to but all you can really do it just put a couple things there and not much else.
Sonia J.
Mckinney, TX
My boyfriend recently got me a Kate Spade black leather purse! My DREAM purse. I love Kate Spade and everything they have to offer. The stores always smell great and are always organized. I love their staff any store I go to. They even have an outlet store!! They always have sales! My bag was $400 to only paying $99 on sale. I love you Kate Spade!!
Jessica F.
Owasso
Love! Love! Love Kate! I buy mainly handbags and wallets. I think she’s high but definitely worth it! The quality makes the price worth the mark plus I adore some of the designs. I shop online a lot since I get emails about her 75% off flash sales. I have paid full price bust mostly if I’m patient and don’t mind being a little behind the season of the item - the price is just fine. She’s probably my favorite handbag designer thus far.
Shivani P.
Kate Spade has to be one of my absolute favorite brands out there!!! I love how they aren’t “basic” with just a limited number of styles, prints, or colors. Even though maybe a watermelon wedge purse isn’t my style, I can easily find an affordable, stylish bag for myself for any occasion in any size. Best of all, their products last a long time and do not wear and tear so easily. Totally worth the money, and it can fit anyone’s taste!
Hyla S.
I have a Kate Spade purse and phone case and I love both of them! I bought the purse on a 75% off sale and it was final sale. About 6 months later one of the zipper pulls came off and I was upset because I wasn’t sure anything could be done. I emailed customer service and they told me they were happy to exchange it and sent me a shipping label to send the old one back and they were very apologetic. I highly recommend them as a brand!
LaTese W.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Kate spade is bomb..love her stuff..currently wearing her eye glasses..best pair Ive had yet! Had them for a 3 years..its time for some more but I can't let these go..my dog even chewed them..U still wear them lol...
Ashley S.
Kettle Island, KY
I love this brand. So many adorable items that are unique and different. My favorite thing I own is a small wallet that I take everywhere with me. Especially for quick trips to the store or to the gym. The quality is very good. It's a beautiful bright pink that holds everything I need. (Money, cards, ID, coins, etc.) The website has frequent sales which is always a good thing. Overall I just love the brand and everything they offer.
Victoria E.
Morgantown, WV
I’ve purchased several different perfumes from Kate Spade all of which I have loved. Some were light, clean, and crisp. Whereas others were soft and warm. I also own several Kate Spade hand bags, all of which have been durable, and have aged well. The brand is very well made, with the finest attention to detail. Compared to other brands, I think Kate Spade is equal in rank, sometimes rising above. For the quality, the price is good.
Maria N.
Chic and trendy!!! I can go office chic and match all neutral tones or be bold and use their quirky and bright colors. Love the boutique but my favorite is their outlet stores! I always call first and the sales associate always tell me when or what sales they have going on. My zip around planner is my favorite purchase!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?