BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

member-74eca
I love Kate spade!! I have a few bags and wallets from there and I absolutely love them, I think the prices are also very affordable. The quality is great as well!
elisemartinson_
I love the colors and all the fun designs they have to offer. I love their earrings and phone cases because they can just bring a little sparkle right into my day.
Jennie S.
Willis, TX
I had ordered a purse during a flash sale and my order was canceled due to the bag being sold out, before my order could process. I contacted customer service and they were so friendly and helpful. They allowed me to extend my discount to another bag. The next day the bag was available again and even tho the sale was over they still gave me the sale price. I was so impressed with customer service and how friendly they were. I will be purchasing more from Kate Spade soon! On top of that my bag was perfect. I am so in love I’ve already received so many compliments on my Cedar Street Small Hayden.
Hannah C.
St Petersburg, FL
I love my Kate Spade Mega Margot Tote! It's classic black and white with a gorgeous tan interior with plenty of space. The outside is cloth material and very easy to hand clean with light detergent and water. Just ask my husband who had to clean my spilled coffee off this thing! This trooper kept on kickin'. Can't even tell anything was spilled on it! The metal hardware on it is all extremely sturdy and can even hold up to my habit of over-stuffing. It's on sale now at katespade.com.
Jessica P.
Mentor, OH
Kate Space certainly has cute items. Adorable, colorful purses and shoes. Stylish clothes. Eve her jey chains are charming. But like every high fashion name her products are ridiculously expensive. No I will not pay $800 for a bag that I carry my tampons and wallet in. To me it is a selfish waste of money. If yoy can afford this kind of bag kindly donate the amoubt you spent in it to charity. And if you cany afford it but you aplurge and buy it as a treat, stop. Really, just stop. No one cares.
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love everything and anything Kate Spade. I live close to a mall that has a KS store, I also find a lot of her products at Nordstrom, and then I like going to the outlets where they have a KS Outlet (here I can find REALLY GOOD bargains and last season's bags, jewelry and accessories for 50%-75% off!) I love her style and how everything is so super cute, bright and happy, yet I can still wear it at work and look professional.
Delaney D.
Boca Raton, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
When I opened the package from Kate Spade, I was shocked at how chic and beautiful it looked. Striped tissue paper carefully enclosed my product, topped off with a Kate Spade sticker. Not only was the packaging great, the product itself was amazing! I had ordered a beautiful ocean blue and navy wallet, and I've been using it for a few months ever since I got it. I swear it looks brand new! This is an amazing brand, with amazing products!
Anna P.
Charlottesvle, VA
WOW!! I am in LOVE with this purse! It's the cedar street maise in oyster blue (amazing quality) and it's like Mary Poppins' bag! There's almost an unlimited amount of space and it doesn't look big and bulky at all! I use it when I travel (which I do a lot for school) and I can fit my swell, laptop charger, make up bag, and a book (plus all the random stuff I carry as well) in this bag no problem! I wish I could give it more than 5 stars! Ps the material is great as well!
Robyn M.
Overland Park, KS
Such cute accessories! The opened a Kate Spade close to my workplace. My personal phone has a Kate Spade cover. The day after I bought my iPhone X and my Kate Spade phone case I dropped my phone on concrete. Phone didn’t crack and the case did get destroyed. My work phone also has a Kate Spade case. I’ve also gone in and bought two purses and a wallet.
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
Kate Spade is my absolute favorite store, because they not only have fun, one-of-a-kind adorable novelty items, but also because their products make great closet staples. Their purses are very high quality and well made - I can carry them every day for years before there's any serious wear and tear. Their dresses and sweaters are equally long-lived. Kate Spade products are great accent items or pops of fun in your everyday wardrobe!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?