BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20417)
Jill B.
Schererville, IN
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I got my first Kate Spade bag for Christmas and I am in love! I'm not one to splurge on expensive purses but the color and quality of the crossbody was too cute and nice to pass up.  The color is a wine color and it is very convenient for when I do not want to carry a huge purse around.  It fits my wristlet, cellphone, keys and lipstick and that's all I need!  The website occasionally has 30% off which is when I would encourage people to purchase.
Heather W.
Mooresville, NC
I think most items by Kate Spade are precious. I particularly love the planners & leather items. However, they are indeed expensive for what you get. You're REALLY paying for the brand and that little spade symbol most of the time. Some of the leatherware is exceptional in quality and appeal, which gives it four solid starts for me.
Kristen D.
I don't shop for Kate Spade often because it is a little pricey, but I think they have a lot of really nice products. I think all of their patterns are very class and cute, and all of their products are very well made. I like that they have a wide range of products, such as clothes, bedding, kitchenware, and lots of other things.
Kaylee D.
I am currently using a wristlet and crossbody bag. Both products are of high quality and I would consider this product luxury and worth the price. They are soft leather and are very modern yet classy.
Each bag has its own unique design. I love them.
Tabitha S.
Canton, MI
I love Kate Spade so much! It is the most fun and happy brand. I can always find something I like there and the staff in the store is always so helpful and nice. It is more expensive than your average store so I can only shop there once and a while or on sales. They have an amazing outlet if you have one near you check it out.
Lo P.
Rockford, MI
I was given a Kate Spade hand bag that I absolutely loved. I use it all the time and it still looks new. There is plenty of room inside for all of my stuff and extra things I need to stuff in there of my toddler's too! Great quality and I get compliments on it all the time. Thank you, Kate Spade for the great quality product that I love.
Leslie D.
St Petersburg, FL
I am a Kate spade fan but I usually only shop for accessories.  I purchased the Kate Spade Fit Tracker watch from Dillards.  The watch itself was very cute, nude colored band that went with everything.  However, the steps it tracked were WAY off compared to my phone which showed may more steps and I don't always have my phone on me.  My mother purchased the bracelet at the same time and had the same issues.  Do not buy until they have all the kinks worked out!
Morgan M.
Crawley, WV
I absolutely love everything Kate Spade. I would have every item of every collection if I could afford it! All the products are well made and easy to take care of, not to mention super stylish. There are some wacky pieces but I love them! The prices range and it is a luxury that I have to save for but I love it and its worth it!
Alma M.
Acworth, GA
I love the quality of the bags, earrings and wallets! I actually have their square stud earrings in multiple colors and pairs! I give them
Out as gifts!! Day-timer Day-Timer Pink Ribbon Microfiber Totekate spade new york Gold-Tone Glitter Stone Stud Earrings
Crystal G.
Artesia, CA
Purchased a blush pink purse from the outlets at Citadel. It was on sale and paid $300 opposed to $500. The purse fits my laptop, makeup bag, sweater, and umbrella. Basically the bag is huge. I love the color and the leather is a fine quality. I recommend this brand to ladies looking for a purse other than Michael Kohrs. (;
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?