BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20556)
Briana M.
Hobbs, NM
Kate Spade carries an amazing variety of handbags. So many colors and designs to choose from and all with such amazing quality! It is so easy to find a bag for any event (or outfit) that will meet all your practical handbag needs as well as look stylish!
Elena H.
Fredericksbrg, TX
I love every product from this company!

Expensive but I can usually find great prices at their outlet stores.

I’ve purchased a few products from them however recently I bought a wallet. I take veryyyyy good care of my Kate Spade products- like no one touches them, no dirt is allowed to get on them, and No one is allowed to use them! Lol! Back to the wallet- one of the inside seams tore and there’s no way I could’ve made that happen. I’m very disappointed and will take this into consideration during my next purchase.
Amnah A.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I’m a fan of Kate spade. I bought my wallet from Kate spade when I was 16, and still in perfect condition 5 years later. It’s the only wallet I’ve used in the last 5 years and I’m sure it’ll last much longer. Not to mention their products are pretty cute
Davis C.
Northampton
I have 2 purses, 2 wallets and one wristlet, they are nicely made and look beautiful. I have gotten most on sale because they all ways have great discounts. Even those these bags are expensive they are a great investment to make as they last a long time.
Katrina F.
Luttrell, TN
I recently purchased a Kate Spade watch that I seen online, as soon as I seen it I had to have it for myself. I just received it a few days ago and I'm so glad I decided to buy it because it's absolutely stunning and I love the rose gold color I chose. The face of the watch is a little bigger than I'm use to, however it makes it easier to see the numbers so I'm not complaining. I have found my new favorite brand for watches and I'm currently looking for my next watch to add to my collection.
Natalie M.
Oklahoma city
I lovvvve Kate Spade jewelry! Their bracelets make great birthday, graduation, Christmas, anytime really gifts! They’re a little more on the pricey side but they’re great quality and look as beautiful as they say they were purchased for a very long time.
Hannah M.
Provo, UT
I bought one of my favorite purses from Kate spade in January for my upcoming school semester! It’s great quality, and I’m able to carry my laptop, and all my supplies in it! I’m thinking of buying a backpack from Kate spade for my next school semester.
Bellelinne M.
Hialeah , FL
Kate Spade New York Polka-Dot 17 Month Agenda

Love that brand, I really like their stationery products, they are very nice and of good quality, I use them a lot for my planning and my desk And of course for the decoration too, I always keep informed of the new thing that they bring!
Rachel D.
Gresham, OR
Such a fun store, brand and vibe at every point of contact with the brand. They have mastered their audience and customer base to be classic yet fun and spunky. It’s always a fun surprise to go in-store or to see their newest seasonal campaign. I love the story each season provides. Amazing customer service In store and the staff really know their products.
Savannah P.
i purchased a keychain wallet recently & i love it! it’s so cute & great for when you don’t need to carry a purse! it’s very roomy & has a place for change, money, cards & your licenses! very great quality! kind of pricy but would definitely recommend!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?