BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20442)
Mary G.
Elmhurst, NY
I got a Kate spade wallet as a gift and usually I'm the MK girl , I had my wallet for 3 years now and it still look brand new! Good quality for sure , I want to see how good are the Kate spade purse since the wallet is good ❤❤❤️❤ I will recommend the wallets for sure !
Chelsea S.
watauga, tx
I purchased a grey Kate spade satchel about a year ago in Florida when I was on vacation at TJ Max. I got it on sale for about $200 cheaper than its regular price. I absolutely love it! It's easy to carry and doesn't get in the way and I can fit almost everything I need in it.
Angela Y.
Boston, MA
Kate spade has some very affordable, chic, and colorful items. Whether it's clothes, shoes, wallets, bags, accessories, etc. Ive been using a card holder that was given to me as a gift many years ago and it still holds up pretty well! Sturdy leather material. The other week I went into one of their retail stores to see different colors and patterns of the same card holder that I have. Their designs are all really pretty however I noticed the quality of the material isn't the same anymore. Just to be clear, this was only for one particular product. Because when I walked into the store I was only trying to be there for this specific item.
Lynda C.
Riverview, FL
This brand always has a good mix of classic styles as well as playful trendy styles. Most items hold up and last a long time. My only bad experience was with an iPad cover. It had heavy daily use and did not last more than six months and showed heavy cracking at the spine early on. My purses, wallets and coin purses  continue to last and this is one of the first brands I check when I need a new purse. I always get lots of compliments when I'm using one of my Kate Spade bags.
Beth H.
Pacific, MO
I love Kate Spade. I have several handbags along with various other accessories and simply love them all. Her styles are classic with a twist of whimsy. Always quite feminine and lovely. I never fail to receive compliments on all of Kate Spade items. In the past, I was never one to be concerned with designer brands, but Kate has changed that!
April W.
Tulsa, OK
Fun, flirty, cute, dainty, playful, eccentric, adventurous & unique are all words that come to mind when I think of Kate Spade.. This company brings all of those things to the girl on the go who wants to stand out in the crowd.  Very high end.  Kind of expensive. Products range from $50-$1000+. Solid pieces for the collector.
Brittany M.
POUGHKEEPSIE, NY
I love the Kate Spade brand. The quality of all of her products are top of the line. I bought a pair of leather tech gloves in which I can use my smart phone with in the winter time and I am in love with them. I love her spunky style for everything. I am currently looking to purchase some of her house hold items like plates, cups and picture frames.
Inyoung L.
Love my new Kate Spade purse!
I recommend going to your local outlets if you have any in your area--and if you don't--I would suggest making the drive--mine is about 1 1/2 hour away but whenever I have to get someone a gift or just have some extra spending money--I definitely make the drive over! It is worth every penny!

Kate Spade purses are one of my favorites because their is so much style selection! You will never find the "same old" KS purse style...unlike other brands!
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
Really love Kate Spade. I have several things from her lines. I have a pair of glasses which have held up great. I also bought a cell phone cover for my iPhone. And also own a super cute purse from her line.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I have been obsessed with Kate Spade for years now! I love their designs, their color choices, and so many other things about this brand. I have everything from calendars, purses, phone cases, planners, etc. the quality is very high and worth the price. I love shopping Kate Spade on Black Friday, they offer 30% off!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?