BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20521)
Kina H.
I have 2 diffrent bags from Kate Spade I love them and get a lot of complements when I carry them!I have 2 of her small bags and they are very sturdy and hold a decent amount of stuff for the size I have
Sarah K.
Richardson
Such a fun, girly brand. They have super cute designs for anything and everything that they offer (I have had purses, wallets, phone cases, and planners from Kate Spade). Also, the quality of these products is unbeatable; my purses don’t break, and I finally just retired my first phone case for my iPhone from over two years ago, and this thing was seriously beaten black and blue by me (and my two kids lol), yet it held on for dear life and kept my phone totally protected. Thanks for such great products KS!!
Angela L.
Piscataway, NJ
I'm not the biggest fan of Kate Spade handbags but I do really like their wallets and how thin and compact some of them can be. They're very functional in their design, especially with the number of card slots in their wallets. I like that they have products in so many colors even though I tend to gravitate towards more neutral ones. Their items also frequently go on sale, making Kate Spade more affordable compared to other brands.
Brandi C.
My boyfriend got me a Kate Spade purse and wallet for Christmas that I absolutely love!! They are made with such high quality and endurability!! It's the perfect size and has several pockets inside to keep different things! My wallet is also nice because it has so many card storage places, something you can never have enough of! I would definitely recommend this brand to others!!
Hillary M.
Houston , TX
Fashionista Expert Level 3
As a brand I adore the cute, contemporary, witty designs and décor from the mind of Kate Spade. However as a store I find it over priced, stuffy, and pretentious, all the things I feel Kate spade is not. Kate's official website has great deals , no fuss, and fast shipping (subscribe to the newsletter for popup sale alerts and coupons) so don't go to the store, go to the site. If you want even deeper discounts and guaranteed authenticity try therealreal.com lindasspace.com or HillarysofHouston.com for 75%-90% off KS.
Samantha M.
Seattle, WA
I have several Kate Spade products and although they are a bit of an initial investment I know that I will have them for years to come. I have a laptop bag, earrings, bracelets, sunglasses, and a few other random things. I would definitely recommend Kate Spade products if you are interested in investing in some nice timeless pieces that you can have for more than 1 season.
Jacquelyn R.
Highland, UT
I absolutely love this brand! Everything they have is classy and preppy. Anyone can find something in this store! They have amazing handbags in all sizes and colors, high end clothing that will last a lifetime, shoes, jewelry, stationary, and much more! It's a bit expensive, but if you save up, whatever you choose to purchase will inevitably be a staple for you!
Brianna R.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Always a fair price for my purchase! I'm embarrassed to say how many kate spade purses, wristlets, and wallets I own now. It's definitely becoming a problem.
I don't have a store near me, I purchase mine through the Kate Spade website, Von Maur, or Nordstrom's.
The only con of these is that sometimes, the handle on the tote bags, even the leather ones, feels small and flimsy. For the high quality of the bag I expect to be able to carry it for a long time. The handle feels like a cheap afterthought.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Oh how I love Kate Spade! It is one of my favorite brands for purses, wallets, shoes and many other fashion essentials. The brand has an iconic look to it and people recognize the brand when they see their products. Their prices are high, but so is the quality. I have been happy with every product purchased from Kate Spade and anticipate making many more purchases in the future!
Lynda D.
Ballwin, MO
My friend just bought me an adorable, very practical purse. It is so well made and the quality is amazing. It came in a few different colors, but I got black because i figured I would use it the most. The details are beautiful! I definitely see me getting another Kate Spade handbag
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?