BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Alicia D.
Love her line. Clean lines with elegant and fun designs. Recently I purchased this adorable cross body and matching wallet. Perfect for every day or a special night out.
Nina G.
I just got my first Kate Spade bag for Christmas and I love it! I ordered the Orchard Street Elowen bag in black straight from the Kate Spade store online. It's very simple but it's beautiful. Great small details, nice size! I also bought the flying pig key chain to give it a little pop, I've already been complimented on that pig so many times now! They both shipped very quickly, I was surprised when I came home to the box on my door step already. Needless to say, I'm a happy camper!
Cristina G.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I know KS is know for her purses, but I really loved her accessories, shoes and even home goods. I have multiple wallets and jewelry items. Her pieces, well Andy’s, were creative, fun, glitter filled sass! I never wanted a purse but her large totes for work. They were big to hold everything but stylish. I bought my sister a travel wallet. She said it the best travel wallet because she could put her ID, credit cards, cash, passport and plane ticket all in one place. I

I know Liz Clayborn is buying the company. I hope Andy still stays on as R&D now that Kate is gone. Even though Kate had not been part of the company for years, she definitely made her presence and mark in fashion history. Icon legend. Kate you will be missed.
Melody P.
Kate Spade Sedar Street Stacy Wallet-
I love my saffiano leather Kate Spade wallet! It conveniently has a concealed snap that opens in the front, an exterior zip pocket, 12 card slots, 4 bill pockets, and an ID window. I've had mine for over a year and it still looks in great condition! The only downfall is that the "Kate Spade" label on the front has rubbed off a little but that doesn't concern me.
Charity H.
Mount Sterling
Kate Spade is always worth the price! If you take care of your bag it will literally last forever. I prefer to get their more timeless styles just for that very reason. They go with everything. Plus they make you feel just a little more fabulous even if you’re just rocking jeans and a t-shirt.
Mayra G.
I purchase a black wristlet from Best Buy that had a iPhone 7 case included for 100$. I am extremely satisfied with both. The case is super cute, kinda makes the phone heavy but it's not a big deal because the phone is already super light . I love that the phone fits into the wristlet even with the case on. Before I had the Michael kids wristlet and my phone would not fit in which prompted me to purchase this Kate spade combo. The glitter moves around.
Ariana D.
Boston, MA
I really love the selection that Kate Spade offers for bags, jewelry and accessories! I have a few things from each category and I highly recommend anything from this brand. Her jewelry is classy and suitable for both everyday wear and special events. I have this one really great purse that I use everyday and I actually purchased it used! And her selection of wallets really can't be beat as they're sleek and minimal. I would definitely shop here again, especially the outlet stores, which have great options at decent prices.
member-5b45b
I love almost anything Kate Spade, their purses are practical and basic so they go with any outfit. The quality is great and the price compared to others isn't awful.
Maryjane T.
San Jose, CA
I love Kate Spade! I work close to one of their stores and it’s hard not to buy anything from there. Anyways, I love the styles of the purses. The bright colors are more of my liking. Their sunglasses are the best! I love the pair I used to have but lost them. They fit my face perfectly and it’s really hard for me to find glasses that fit my face so I was really happy to have them. The prices for everything is affordable and you’re paying for great quality. I also love the bow on the top corner! Super cute!
Brittany B.
Gautier , MS
I bought a beautiful Kate Spade bag for myself during the 75% off sale they had just before Christmas. I ordered the Sawyer Street Tori bag in the color Mulled Wine and it only put me back $85. The bag is absolutely gorgeous and has held up wonderfully. Customer service was wonderful, efficient, and quick. My bag arrived snuggled safe in a protected box and had the most delicious new leather bag smell. I will definitely purchase from Kate Spade again.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?