BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20470)
Morgan S.
I have several purses from Kate spade and I love every single one of them. Her style is so unique yet mainstream. She always has a special touch with her handbags. Being a crazy cat lady I just had to get one of her cat purses she had this winter. I get compliments on my Kate spade purses all the time. They are great quality, last forever, and even come with special care instructions to maintain the quality of your product. I have recommended these purses to anyone who asks me where I got mine! They are a hit and I can't wait to purchase a new one.
Gabby G.
Livingston
I love this company and everything that they sell. For the most part, it is affordable and they have great discounts (student discount!!!) I’ve purchased two small wallets with a key ring before and the one thing that bother me was that the wrist strap started to peel apart. I took it into the store and the sales associate was willing to send it back because it was purchased within the year but it takes up to 12 weeks to get fixed which I found annoying especially cause i couldn’t send the wrist part by itself, I had to send the whole thing.
⚡️MARISSA 🌙.
Kaneohe, HI
I appreciate the quality of the Kate Spade handbags I’ve owned. I especially like their saffiano leather handbags because they’re durable and great for everyday use. When they have sales, their handbags are definitely affordable but I’ve never purchased anything full price. The only reason I give them 4 stars is because I don’t always identify with their brand—I’m personally not a fan of bows or some of their animal silhouette designs. cedar street small jensen tote bag, black, Women's - kate spade new yorkKate Spade
Allison M.
renton, WA
Kate Spade is the epitome of classic and quality. Each item is well designed and meticulously crafted. I love the color combinations and the sleek feminine style. My most recent find was my gold wallet. It has several great compartments and holds everything very securely. The only downside is the area that holds my ID is so tight it's almost impossible to get it out if I need to.
Krystal G.
I recently purchased a Kate Spade purse in nude and an activity watch. I love both of my purchases.The online process is easy and user friendly. I would definitely recommend this site if you are a Kate Spade fan or are just in the market for something cute and girly!!
Rachel S.
portland
I own several Kate Spade products – a few handbags, a couple of wallets, a travel duffel bag. My favorite pieces are the structured handbags. They are always well-made and hold up for many many years. Kate Spade was not afraid to blend vivid colors with traditional design to bring something truly different to the marketplace. I am very sad that she is gone. Will be interesting to see how the brand changes in her absence. R.I.P.
Rida H.
Newark , NJ
I am not a huge fan of their handbags, clothing and accessories. I do however love their household items - mugs, cookie cutters, oven mitts and their stationery as well. I use their alphabet mugs on a regularly basis, purchased them from Macy's, have washed them several times and they're still looking brand new. I purchase the Kate Spade agenda every year, it is a staple desk item for me.
Molly C.
When I purchased my Moto Z Force phone I also purchased the Kate Spade Moto Z power pack with a wireless charging adapter. It initially was not worth the purchase as it was a very heavy add-on for a moto mod vs. My previous Samsung Galaxy S4 phone which was a lot lighter than my current phone. But I got used to having my Kate Spade Moto mod on my Moto Z Force, and now I love it! Because I can use my phone for 2 days without charging it.
Tyler M.
Wadsworth
I love Kate Spade! I would consider myself an unofficial brand ambassador! I love just about everything the have to offer from handbags, to clothing and shoes, and of course their unique and colorful accessories! I shop Kate Spade not only for myself but as gifts for close friends and family... it’s always a hit! kate spade new york Live Colorfully Eau de Parfum is the ONLY perfume I wear! And their handbags are amazing!
Heather V.
Pearland, TX
Just got this cute wristlet as a gift for Christmas and I am in love. It's perfect as my every day wallet. It's fits in my larger purse perfectly. If I'm going out I can fit my phone, lipgloss and money inside with no problem. Very versatile. Love it!!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?