BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20442)
Ashley J.
I bought some Kate spade earrings and was fairly impressed. They were really gorgeous and very shiny. I was however a little disappointed because the crystals looked like they had been scratched. I bought them online but they were packaged very well so I was expecting a little better quality. Overall though they are pretty durable and very cute and the scratches are only visible up close so I would probably try again in the future.
Aidan S.
Kate Spade has a ton of very cute, practical and not so practical purses, clutches, and wallets! They just released some adorable pastel dinosaur that I would never wear more than once a year. Considering the price, I would opt to make the more whimsical bags a bit more realistic for regular, or at least repeated wear. Other than that, their products are super cute and very good quality! I would definitely recommend this brand for an every day purse or wristlet.
Paule L.
Roselle Park, NJ
I bought my little sister a Cameron Street Blakley bag for her 21st birthday. I wanted her to own something soprano and classy and this was literally the most perfect purchase! The bag itself is so spacious but not overbearing. I chose the "pink bonnet/merlot/crisp linen" and the colors are beautiful. Such an amazing purchase.
Amber L.
Torrington, CT
Top notch quality and ultrachic style. I have purchased several bags from Kate Spade and absolutely love them. They are well worth the money due to their exquisite Craftsmanship and I love her cohesive style throughout all of her lines. I have travel size bags I have a couple of tote bags and I think my favorite would be my small make up bag. Or use them when I travel for business and I use them when I have meetings. And I use them on really basis because they're pretty and they make me feel happy! I will purchase Kate Spade products again and again and I will definitely recommend it to friends!
Caitlin L.
I have always loved Kate Spade products! I used to tote around my moms old Kate Spade purse as a kid and now that I’m grown and make my own money, I bought myself a big girl purse. I absolutely fell in love with a purse, but it retailed for over $300. Luckily the store that day was having a sale on both the purse and matching wallet which both cost me $100 for both! I carry that purse around like its my baby and I will always be a fan of the company!
Jennifer F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I have loved Kate Spade even before she became a very known trendy name!!! I had a pair of her prescription sunglasses for a couple of years, then someone stole them!!!! Hope they find that they can wear them!!! Due to the fact that they are prescription!!!! They are very high quality and and worth the $500 i spent on them + insurance. I still miss them every day, and want them back, and there is no replacing a pair of Kate Spades!!!! I do recommend Kate Spade products and clothing to everyone (if they are the real thing) because they will last you and are adorable as can be!!!
Megan M.
Los Angeles
I love Kate spade all of their products are well made and are there is a price range for people who have a low budget and for people who have more to spend. Kaye spade is also very good quality and I would purchase again.
Becky M.
Williamsburg, VA
Kate Spade is by far my favorite designer and my favorite store. The employees are always super nice, friendly and helpful. The products are always top notice. I probably have over 50 pieces of Kate Spade products from purses to accessories. Whenever I'm having a bad day, I'll go to the store and it helps me perk right up. Some of my products are ten years old and still hold up real well. Kate Spade is also great for gifts, not matter your price range. If you sign up for the emails, you'll receive notification about the surprise sales which are the best!
Katie R.
Pacific Plsds, CA
Let's see.... where to begin. I have Kate Spade handbags, clothing and sunglasses. I have bought them at Nordstrom, Kate Spade and Rue La La. Kate Spade is a tried and true favorite. Not overly expensive but def worth it's value. Great quality - doesn't fall a part after a few uses (or wear) and I always get compliments on my Kate Spade goods. In fact, just the other day my BFF tried to take off with my KS sunglasses! I have a few purses and totes as well. They hold very well to my beatings and last forever. Great style and great cost. Highly recommend!
Dina T.
Neillsville, WI
Loveeee kate spade! My favorite thing about them is that they CONSTANTLY have fresh and bold new looks! i don't imagine I can ever get sick of their products. Another great thing is their "surprise sale" site. every now and then they will have a specified website for products that are super-discounted. I've purchased many gifts from there and got my sister hooked on getting her gifts from there as well.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?