BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jamie P.
New York
I love Kate Spade. I just really love this brand. The shopping experience has been great. Very great quality in all the stuff I’ve purchased in the past. It’s some what affordable. I will totally shop from Kate Spade again.
Kaitlin R.
San Diego
Great! Kate Spade clothes and accessories are very classy. It is expensive but sometimes it is worth the money. I have a pair of her sunglasses and I love the way they fit my face.
Michelle R.
Cutler Bay, FL
The style is so cute and unique! You will find anything you’re looking for from glam to edgy and you can splurge on more than one item because this brand is relatively affordable.
Gracie H.
Sonora , KY
Love this brand!! I’ve purchased many bags and wallets from here and absolutely love the way they’ve held up and look. It is pricey but i always purchase when a sale is going on!!
Gloria R.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought a burgundy cross body bag. Not very roomy and can only fit my phone, glasses and small wallet. Good quality leather. Love hate spade. Have severe products from this brand
Alyssa V.
Albany
Love Kate Spade's purses. They last a really long time, and they have such great condition. My favorite purchase was a full red size purse. Yes, it's horrible !! Of course I will!
Camryn L.
Coram, NY
Love all the products from Kate spade! I always love cute novelty purses so I go crazy when I see all the different purses. I recently purchased a pineapple crossbody and I love it!
Bianca D.
Winter Garden FL
I love the style of Kate Spade items. From the purses to wallets and shoes. You cannot go wrong with getting something from there. The quality is also amazing and will last.
Emily D.
I love a good Kate Spade purse. From out on the town, to every day, to work bags, to vacation. You can find your fun, practical, professional bag and maybe even catch a great sale
April A.
San Diego
I bought a bangles and bags from Kate Spade. I love their bags and accessories there. I love the design of the bags and I get addicted going into that store. It’s always tempting!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?