BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20516)
Melody P.
Kate Spade Sedar Street Stacy Wallet-
I love my saffiano leather Kate Spade wallet! It conveniently has a concealed snap that opens in the front, an exterior zip pocket, 12 card slots, 4 bill pockets, and an ID window. I've had mine for over a year and it still looks in great condition! The only downfall is that the "Kate Spade" label on the front has rubbed off a little but that doesn't concern me.
Charity H.
Mount Sterling
Kate Spade is always worth the price! If you take care of your bag it will literally last forever. I prefer to get their more timeless styles just for that very reason. They go with everything. Plus they make you feel just a little more fabulous even if you’re just rocking jeans and a t-shirt.
Mayra G.
I purchase a black wristlet from Best Buy that had a iPhone 7 case included for 100$. I am extremely satisfied with both. The case is super cute, kinda makes the phone heavy but it's not a big deal because the phone is already super light . I love that the phone fits into the wristlet even with the case on. Before I had the Michael kids wristlet and my phone would not fit in which prompted me to purchase this Kate spade combo. The glitter moves around.
Maryjane T.
San Jose, CA
I love Kate Spade! I work close to one of their stores and it’s hard not to buy anything from there. Anyways, I love the styles of the purses. The bright colors are more of my liking. Their sunglasses are the best! I love the pair I used to have but lost them. They fit my face perfectly and it’s really hard for me to find glasses that fit my face so I was really happy to have them. The prices for everything is affordable and you’re paying for great quality. I also love the bow on the top corner! Super cute!
Ariana D.
Boston, MA
I really love the selection that Kate Spade offers for bags, jewelry and accessories! I have a few things from each category and I highly recommend anything from this brand. Her jewelry is classy and suitable for both everyday wear and special events. I have this one really great purse that I use everyday and I actually purchased it used! And her selection of wallets really can't be beat as they're sleek and minimal. I would definitely shop here again, especially the outlet stores, which have great options at decent prices.
Brittany B.
Gautier , MS
I bought a beautiful Kate Spade bag for myself during the 75% off sale they had just before Christmas. I ordered the Sawyer Street Tori bag in the color Mulled Wine and it only put me back $85. The bag is absolutely gorgeous and has held up wonderfully. Customer service was wonderful, efficient, and quick. My bag arrived snuggled safe in a protected box and had the most delicious new leather bag smell. I will definitely purchase from Kate Spade again.
member-5b45b
I love almost anything Kate Spade, their purses are practical and basic so they go with any outfit. The quality is great and the price compared to others isn't awful.
Krystal R.
Arlington, VA
I have an agenda/planner and two tote bags from Kate spade--one is a large tote with scalloped edges, and the other is from the Disney collection! the agenda is astrology themed. I'm obsessed with both bags, the Disney bag was a gift and the other tote I purchased myself online. I also purchased the agenda online. both experiences were great! shipping was fast and the website is very easy to use and navigate. I've done a lot of window shopping in the Kate Spade stores, as well as the outlets. I always have a pleasant experience and the customer service is fantastic everytime! they're very helpful and always have great insight on what you might be looking for. I can't rave enough about Kate spade!!!
Ilyana M.
This past February my mom helped me get a phone case and a surprise wallet from Kate Spade for my birthday. I had previously owned a blue, square purse from there that I had for almost 2 years until passing it on (still in great condition) to my sister in favor of only carrying a clutch or wallet, and so I knew that what I was getting would be good quality. Unfortunately, I live in a smaller college town and had my items stolen off of my front porch. The fact that I was easily able to call and verify that my items had been stolen and then receive replacements spoke very highly of the brand's dedication to its customers.
Alesha P.
If you are looking for a good quality bag with style Kate Spade is a nice choice. I enjoy my little shoulder bag. I purchased online and was a bit shocked when I recieved it in person. Alot smaller then expected especially for the price paid. I reccommend shopping instore as opposed to online unless you know the product. Overall I am pleased with my purchase.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?