BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20544)
Shelby C.
Shop semi-frequently at Kate Spade both online and in-store and have always had a great shopping experience. Kate Spade always has a wide variety of designs and items and everything is high quality.
Emily D.
Kate Spade handbags and shoes are always of the highest quality. After a full year of using one of these handbags, it still looked like new. While the price point is high, the quality is also high.
Eri L.
I was given stationery supplies including the idiom pencil set, Dear Me and Short List notepad, and rotating stamp with ink pad as gifts. They are wonderful quality - the pencil erasers don't leave any marks, the notepad papers tear with ease - and not to mention so cute! The stamp works well aside from it having the slightest bit of trouble rotating, where I've noticed part of the cover tends to expand outward. Otherwise it works just fine, and the ink pad hasn't dried out since. I'm very happy with these items.
Molly P.
S Burlington, VT
I love everything I've purchased from Kate Spade! I got the best deal ever on my purse. Back in December 2016 my boyfriend and I visited the Kate Spade outlet in Orlando, Florida. The entire store was 70% off so my regular price $378 purse ended up only costing around $170!. Then I discovered a Kate Spade outlet here in Manchester, VT. The whole store was 60% off with an additional 20% off!. My $178 dollar wallet ended up being reduced to $64! The keychain I couldn't go without that was originally $50 only cost $15 (still a lot for a keychain but I really love it). The quality of my purse and wallet are amazing and the leather is beautiful and holds its shape so well. Absolutely love and can't wait to add to my collection!
Sayra M.
Forest Hills
I like this brand, they have a of fashion season in all products. But the products are not of good quality.
recommended if you need it for an occasion no for a long time
Alexis S.
Wentzville, MO
Fashionista Expert Level 3
This product is great and delivers on what you expect from higher end brands. I also can’t complain on the price it is very reasonable and one of my favorites. I highly recommend to all my friends and family!!
Tiffany B.
Jacksonville, FL
Classic. Love this. Have a purse I’ve had for years. Always a classic, always wear. Always a loyal purchaser and lover. The sales are amazing. Especially the outlet stores.
Sophie H.
Greenville, SC
The best part about kate spade is the surprise sales. I'm the kind of person who hates buying anything if it's not on sale, but when it comes to bags, I'm a bit of a snob. If you sign up for kate spade's email list, you'll be notified whenever the surprise sale happens. SO MUCH goes on sale for up to 75% off. I got a classic spade pendant necklace for $19 and it was regularly $78. Best of all, I got this classic bag for $119 and it was originally more than $300. It comes with an attachable cross body strap which makes it super easy to carry. The leather is great quality too. I'd encourage everyone to sign up for the email list so you can get great deals on quality stuff.
Elizabeth C.
This brand is the best. Everything I own from Kate Spade keeps it's shape. As long as you take care of your item, it'll last a lifetime! A little pricey, but your money goes to a great product 💖
Victoria  G.
Mercedes, TX
I love buying my purses from this brand. The styles and the quality are truly amazing. Most of purses are bought here. I recommend this brand to anyone who is looking to buy good quality purses.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?