BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Maggie R.
Love Kate spade jewelry and bags. I️ have a Kate spade wallet,purse, and phone case. He patterns are so cute and she always has something new coming out, whether it’s a style or color scheme.
Kristi S.
Littleton, CO
Cute and fun patterns done in a sophisticated way. Everything is great quality. I use my purse all the time. The leather is so smooth. It’s a bit on the pricy side but it was worth the treat.
Ally M.
Verona
Classic and classy. I love every piece I have purchased from Kate Spade. Each piece is timeless and fits with any outfit. Handbags and wallets that don’t compete with any other brand. Love!!!
alayna_bryant B.
Winchester, VA
I love my Kate Spade purse! It is always in style and matches every outfit that I want to wear. The fabric of the purse is perfect for any weather and the color fits my personality perfectly!
Veronika M.
Topeka
I absolutely love Kate Spade!! I always know anything produced by Kate Spade is going to be fashionable and exactly what I want!! When in doubt, I always choose this brand over others!
Maria R.
Loved that their products range from things like phone cases to purses. These products are very well made and last a long time. The price is reasonable as I do prefer quality over quantity.
Dulce S.
Midland
I like how simple she designes her products. I have bought necklaces and scarves.so far it has been one of my favorite purchases. Pros it blings are small. There's no cons for me. Prize are fair
Leigh Ann M.
Mansfield, OH
The quality of purses are untouchable. No one does it better than Kate! The purses are versatile in wear, as well as where to wear. My sling-bag accompanies me to parties, weddings, and even just daily errands.
Julia F.
Gainesville, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Every Kate Spade product I've purchased has been an investment.  The designs are beautiful.  From the phone accessories, to the purses, stationary and fashion - I love every item.
Aubrey N.
Havre
I love just about everything they make. Everything is so cute a quirky. I feel like they just get my sense of style. Stores always look great and it is easy to find everything I need.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?