BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20511)
Caroline S.
Willimantic
Got a great royal blue wallet nice and spacious. Again, it’s a bit on the pricey side. Overall great storage lots of card spaces, and a separate compartment for change!
Brooke R.
Mineral Ridge, OH
My favorite purses and jewelry. I love splurging here and there but I also have found great deals during surprise sales on the Kate Spade website and on a vacation at an outlet.
Jaime K.
Lowell, MI
I love everything from Kate Spade. The purses hold up well, and I love the home decor. I have a set of dishes that I absolutely love! Higher end, but affordable.
Ashli O.
Davis, CA
I love the colors and designs. they’re so fun and spontaneous. the material is great and the cost is decent especially when they have warehouse sales. I’m never not satisfied so far.
Ashley L.
Woodbridge, Va
Kate Spade products are truly incredible. If you have a color in mind, the likelihood of Kate Spade having a product in that color is high. I happen to be an avid fan of her clutches and jewelry. The hold up very well over the years. It is important as a socialite to have a sense of decorum without going to outrageous and spending a whole paycheck. Kate Spade offers a variety of reasonably priced products. They also make the most wonderful of gifts to give whether as a birthday, holiday, wedding, or baby shower gift. This brand makes it easy to find a taste of luxury for everyone. katespade.com
lani A.
Youngstown
Love love love this brand. Love all the different colors they use on their hand bags and the different styles available. They always have something for every occasion. I also love the jewelry and clothing!
Kristin J.
Really great. Nice quality and not cheap feeling. Nice colors and soft to touch. Would definitely go back for more products. Really enjoy the variety of the collections. From clothes to phone accessories.
Kim U.
I bought a wallet to replace the crumbling thing I had for four years before. It durable, beautiful, and has a lot of space inside. It's totally worth the price.
Suzanne C.
Everything I have purchased from Kate spade is well made, last for ever!!, and has great class. It cAn go with anything I wear. Kate spade is definitely my go to brand when selecting handbags or wallets.
Katie F.
hainesport
Love my Kate Spade Wallet. Have had it for over a year with no wear and tear. Can easily fit everything I need. Kate Spade New York Wellesley Neda Zip-Around Wallet [Beige]
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?