BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20411)
Rachel W.
Apopka, FL
Any time I bring my kate out, I always get compliments on it! I love they it is big enough to put all the babies stuff in so I don't have to bring the diaper bag
Annette L.
Arlington Hts, IL
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Love my Kate Spade flip flops from Nordstrom!! The have the cutest silver bow by the toe area. Very comfortable too! Got them on clearance so were not expensive.
Robyn S.
I love my bubble gum pink handbag! It is the perfect size and compliments any summer outfit. I will be sad to put this bag away until next spring. Love this bag!
Lisa C.
Conroe
I’m a fan of her clothing, jewelry, and bags. Everything is classic so will always be stylish. The price is worth the years of use you will get from these lines.
Haley S.
Long Branch
Kate Spade has always been a go-to brand of mine! They always kill the bag and wallet game. Everything is super cute and classic, while being very durable.
Katlynn B.
China Grove
kate spade is a great brand. Always has beautiful purses and neat styles. Haven’t bought another one in a while but I’m sure I will. I also like her phone cases.
Love my Kate Spade phone case! I am disappointed with how many scratches it has compared to how much it cost, but it is a very pretty and sleek design otherwise.
Taylor K.
Charleston
Love love love love all the crossbodies and totes. Very durable, but expensive. Although they retail stores have great sales, so just catch them at a great time!
Madison G.
Moultonborough
I purchased a wristlet. It’s the perfect size to comfortably fit in my hand or to throw in a bag. On the pricier end of things but good price for a luxury brand.
Ava G.
Lisle, NY
Kate Spade offers great unique products! I love the quirky and fun look that the brand has. My items are always great quality and the items last for a long time.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?