BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20490)
Cory S.
Brandon
Bought my wife two bags from here as well as a phone case and she loves them. They have a great warranty and they always help me find exactly what I’m looking for and prices are reasonable.
Kristina S.
San Diego, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Absolutely love Kate Spades purses and wallets! I always have the goal of trying to get the matching sets if possible and even matching with other brands I already have!
Jira D.
Monroe Township
My mom recently got me a pair glasses from them and they work amazing. I can see clearly and I don’t have to worry about any blurry spots and they clean very well.
Rachel R.
I love all of Kate Spade’s bags and accessories. I have about a little over 20 of her purses and then some phone cases. They are good quality and last a long time.
Natasha C.
Bergenfield, NJ
I have so much love for Kate spades brand. Her bags are so cute and always amazing quality. I definitely recommend investing in one because they are always stylish
Michele W.
Maple Valley, WA
I pretty much live for Kate Spade!!! Have tons of different KS products and love them all! Very affordable considering the quality you get! Kate Spade keeps getting better and better! I will ALWAYS shop Kate Spade!
Megan D.
Portland
Love all of my Kate Spade products! It took me years to take the plunge into a luxury brand and I am SO glad I did. They have fantastic sales at Thanksgiving time.
Ashley J.
I enjoy their products. Some stuff is a little comical, their animal bags and what not, but their bags geared towards working women are high quality and beautiful.
Quinn Y.
Durham, NC
My favorite purchase is my classic Kate Spade leather wallet in a beautiful green. I've had it for nearly 5 years, used it every day, and it still looks brand new.
Meg C.
Austin, TX
Can’t say enough good things about Kate Spade! Only complaint is that their products are a little pricey! Other than that the quality makes the price tag worth it!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?