BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jordan C.
Fun and unique products. The greatest phone cases and purses. I love all of the colors and it’s not terribly expensive so it’s really nice to buy a bag you use everyday. Will always shop at Kate spade
caraline w.
New York
My absolute FAVORITE brand. All of Kate Spade’s products are so unique and fun! My favorite thing I own is this adorable pair of taxi cab earrings that a friend of mine bought me. So cute and fun!
Lauren S.
Mililani, HI
bags kate spade new york Cedar Street Maise Convertible Crossbody  in black is very versitile. its super cute and the size is perfect for going shopping or just a daily purse.
Stephanie F.
Lynchburg
Kate Spade is a classic brand that has never disappointed me. While definitely on the pricey side, her products are timeless and worth it. Always a great quality, and therefore a great investment.
Grace H.
Auburn, AL
I love my Cameron Street Lacey Wallet in Rose gold. It arrived in beautiful condition and shopping online was a breeze, especially with the ongoing sale. The gold hardware is a nice touch as well.
Jennifer M.
Love this brand! So classy, luxury yet affordable. Great quality that really holds up well. Lots of cute styles and options. I love the purses and the watch bands. I will shop here again for sure.
Lexi O.
Princeton, NJ
Products at Kate Spade are always high quality! Pieces I have purchased there are timeless! I have a Kate Spade dress I love, and it always makes me feel confident. I’d definitely shop here again!
Anelise C.
San Diego, CA
Favorite handbag brand. I own several other items from Kate Spade that are great quality (weekender bag, wallet, wristlet, card holder, jewelry). I also love their home items. I have kitchenware and towels.
Carly W.
Recently bought an over the shoulder bag, I love it. It's great for quick trips where you don't need to bring a bunch of nonsense. I want something larger now because it's a pain to get the wallet out.
Jenny H.
Milpitas, CA
Her style is impeccable, modern and girly but at the same time classy and timeless. I have this bag that I wear every day, and always get compliments. I got it for so cheap because of their sale.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?