BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20617)
member-6adc8
Kate Spade never does wrong in my book. The bags are durable and I’ve carried them for quite a while. I have never had a bad experience in store or ordering online from the brand. I highly recommend shopping with them.
Deepshika V.
San Francisco, CA
Love her fun colors, patterns, and quality of wallets and bags! Very good leather and also the store is so warm, inviting, and relaxing to make shopping even better!
Corinne H.
montgomery, al
I love Kate spade. These products are always made with durable fabric and last a long time. I absolutely love Kate spade and will continue to buy products from them.
desirae b.
Sarver
love kate spade. such a good quality luxury brand. they never disappoint, seriously one of my favorites. i always buy kate for the women in my family and get love it
Nikohl D.
Wow Kate spade always has amazing products. My favorite purchase has to be my phone case. It’s super durable which is great because I’m constantly dropping it, haha.
Lynette M.
I love everything Kate spade especially her home collection. She has great items for kitchen. All of my silver and china from my wedding is from her line. I love it.
Cynthia R.
San Antonio
Her handbags are beautiful and made of very good quality. They have gorgeous designs in a variety of colors. They are a little expensive but really worth your money.
Megan R.
Laurel, IN
I bought myself the Cameron street Robin bag in dusty peony for my birthday and im in love with it!!! It's my first nice bag and its everything i wanted in a purse!!
Stephanie E.
Austin, TX
Love the quality of the products! Very trendy and classic at the same time. I feel like you can find something for anyone because of the diversity of their products.
Suzette E.
Altha, FL
Any of her clothing line and purse like are a great quality and feel amazing I love her style and her purses I don’t see a lot of room for improvement as her items are great they are expensive but a great quality
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?