BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20515)
Kaelin C.
My go to designer for cute and stylish bags! I’ve had this bright red tote for 3 years now and it’s still in such great condition and I get so many compliments on it.
Tiffany H.
Spartanburg, SC
I love the sales Kate spade has on their website. Quality products and they are always unique and fashionable. I love her cases for iPhones as well. Jewelry, forget it. So cute!!
Lynette M.
I love everything Kate spade especially her home collection. She has great items for kitchen. All of my silver and china from my wedding is from her line. I love it.
Gaby T.
Wilmington, CA
Everything made by Kate Spade is just beautiful! My sister is always buying new bags from her and I find myself borrowing them because they're just so cute and chic!
desirae b.
Sarver
love kate spade. such a good quality luxury brand. they never disappoint, seriously one of my favorites. i always buy kate for the women in my family and get love it
Stephanie E.
Austin, TX
Love the quality of the products! Very trendy and classic at the same time. I feel like you can find something for anyone because of the diversity of their products.
Megan R.
Laurel, IN
I bought myself the Cameron street Robin bag in dusty peony for my birthday and im in love with it!!! It's my first nice bag and its everything i wanted in a purse!!
Mahin M.
I love Kate Spade purses and wallets. They are very well made with high quality. The selections are amazing and the styles are percent for every occasions.
member-6adc8
Kate Spade never does wrong in my book. The bags are durable and I’ve carried them for quite a while. I have never had a bad experience in store or ordering online from the brand. I highly recommend shopping with them.
Rahnee W.
Cleveland, TN
I love Kate spade! The clothes and the purses are VERY classy and elegant, but still fun. Everything is made high quality. The product is definitely worth the price.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?