BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20457)
Trinity S.
I love Kate spade. I love their Kate spade their brand. It is so colorful. It is very affordable. If you are like I don’t want to spend that type of money on that little thing. You should treat yourself and live a little.
Sheryl C.
Dallas
Cute products but very pricy. I am disappointed in my Kate spade wallet as the leather was not as high quality as I would have expected for the brand or price. I probably will not shop here again because of the cost.
Linda F.
I purchased a small Kate Spade purse , it is pink with a tassel on the front with the Kate Spade logo , it zips across the top and you can wear it as a crossbody , I love it , they do have some good sales on their website
Najah A.
Staten Island, NY
I revamped my whole wardrobe and bought so many of her clothing items. I love them so much. You can find any shirt for any event. They’re so comfy, and look soo cute. It is costly, but it’s worth it.
Maddisen D.
Flagstaff, AZ
I love the brand Kate Spade! The material holds up and I’ve had bags for years that still look brand new. I’ve been recently looking at investing in their duffle bag!
member-921a9
Kate spade bags are a favorite! They aren't ridiculously over priced nor cheaply made. They have so many color options that fit everyone's style while having patterns, solids, and tri colored bags in all types of sizes!
Amy T.
Menomonee Fls, WI
Shopped here 2x now. 1st time was a super
Clearance sale both online and at the Outlet. Because of the sale they were busier than usual, but the line out front got in within 5-10mins (they always limit the number of people in the store at one time). The 2nd was Black Friday weekend (Sun) so it was pretty busy (though BF was by FAR worse per friends that went that day!!!) and it took about 20-25mins to get into the store. Once you're in, it's pretty crowded in there & plan on waiting in the checkout line (wraps through back of store) for another 20mins.

They had a good selection of purses, wallets & other bags both times. Also a decent selection of jewelry. They didn't have a lot of KS clothing the 2nd time and none of her shoes either time. We were shopping for gifts, so mostly jewelry & accessories like scarves, gloves & phone cases. For example, I got a set of matching bracelet & necklace that were typically $58 & $38 but paid about $35 for both. Or a phone wristlet was originally $70 ended up costing $21.

Pricing: There were a few things that were 40 or 50% off list w/no add'l discounts available. However about half the store was marked down (20-30% off) and then an add'l 50% off. Clearance is typically marked 40-50% off, plus we got the add'l 50% off plus 10% off after that (for BF Weekend). The previous time we went all the above applied but instead of an add'l 50%, it was 30%. Then some days they'll give you an extra discount of 10-15% - so bring your phone or calculator - there are definite great deals to be had!
Heather M.
Eau Claire
Always love the classic style of kate spade! Very simple but elegant and universal. The hand bags are stylish, well structured and durable, making it well worth the price!
Kaelin C.
My go to designer for cute and stylish bags! I’ve had this bright red tote for 3 years now and it’s still in such great condition and I get so many compliments on it.
Brittany L.
Gladstone, MI
I LOVE Kate spade. So much do that my bridal shower was KS inspired! Her quirky cute style is so fun but also functional. Price can be a bit high, but also sign up for sale alerts!!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?