BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20495)
member-35929
Really solid brand with high quality products. Sometimes the designs are a little extravagant for me, but there are simple products and designs as well. Leather is super high quality and repairs are pretty easy to complete.
Mary S.
Colorado Springs
Kate Spade strives to provide a wide variety of options to choose from and they do. Very durable bags and when purchase at outlet very affordable. Always running sales.
Amanda R.
Love Kate Spade as a luxury brand. Super cute and trendy with that feminine touch! Adorable merchandising in store, great prices and selection. Will definitely be back!
Sidonie G.
Rosemount
I love Kate spade. The purses and wallets are such great quality. They literally hold up in great shape for such a long time. The designs are cute too so that’s a plus.
Jennifer Z.
Winter Haven
Good quality bags. Very stylish. It is kind of on the pricey side for me. I have a small wallet I can hang off of my wrist and I love it, the quality, and the material.
Teresa L.
Pittsburgh
Kate is my favorite! This is the only place I will go to buy quality purses. They are a little pricey but worth the investment because they are so economical and gave multiple storage uses on the inside.
Relle D.
I recently purchased a phone case, and I love the case. It’s a floral case with pink studs as the middle of the flower. The case is protective, but also thin and fashionable. I love this brand, and will continue to purchase.
Bri C.
New Berlin, WI
I just purchased my mom a Kate Spade monogrammed tumbler for Christmas! I love adding a little high end to her gifts with Kate Spade accessories! She was over the moon!
Desirae R.
Seguin, TX
I got a gold “one in a million initial necklace” for my birthday and I love the length of it I also like how there’s an extender. The packaging was pretty nice as well.
Lauren T.
Las Vegas, NV
Got the cutest wristlet to carry while running errands. The quality of Kate Spade is undeniable! I love that it is stylish and functional for an affordable price.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?