BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20588)
Chaney B.
Royalton
I bought my tweezers at TjMaxx and they are perfect. I thought I got a good deal for being Kate Spade brand. I received two pairs - a regular set and another with more thinner end for the harder parts. They are a pretty Tiffany blue and easy to hold onto as well!
somally P.
Stockton
I have purchased from an outlet and it’s been over a year and my wallets and purses are still intact! Very high quality and so stylish! You can find from wallets to wristlets to cross bodies to satchels to mainly any kind of purse and they’re all very flattering!
Sarah T.
Raleigh, NC
I recently bought a pair of Kate Spade flip flops and am extremely aimpressed with them. Theh are super thick and do not wear down easily. Very comfortable and durable shoes! I have always loved the wuality of this brand and will continue to putrxhase from here.
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love all things Kate Spade. Can’t go wrong here. Love the bright prints and colors and unique designs for purses. My favorite things are my furry gray bunny slippers, penguin wallet and passport holder, penguin purse, leopard pants, dachshund plates, etc. I love that Kate Spade has expanded to providing home products and office products and all things so you can truly live a colorful life.
Serena V.
I have a Thompson St Sam Crossbody in Primrose that I absolutely love! Literally one of my favorite purses ever. Amazing quality and still very functional which is a MUST since I’m a mom of two small boys.
Bailey H.
Orem, UT
kate spade is the PERFECT shop for high end amazing quality bags, jewlery, clothes, and pretty much anything a girl would need! It is so cute and there is something for anyones taste! My favorites are the jewlery and sunglasses! they are all so chic and unique!
Belinda G.
middletown, RI
Recently bought some sneakers online just for a fun spin. Fell in love with the glitter keds shoes! They shipped out so fast. And they are absolutely beautiful they. Come with regular shoes laces and silk shoe laces which I love!! Very comfortable and classy!
Madison D.
Owensboro
Kate spade is a dependable and classic brand that never goes out of style. I love how Kate Spade pieces seem to go with every occasion whether it’s formal or not. The quality of the products are very high, as well. I love that I’m able to use a purse for years
Meghan R.
Overland Park, KS
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Kate Spade is simply classic. Every silhouette and material of their bags looks timeless, and their scents are never overpowering. From accessories, to lingerie, to jewelry, everything is well-made and beautiful. My all-time favorite for gifts and for myself.
Tesera A.
Brooklyn, NY
Very good quality, no matter the material, I love the creative designs that come out each season especially the spring, although I keep to more standard design. I got a great card holder which stretched to accommodate more cards over time which I appreciated
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?