BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Brandy P.
San Antonio
Overall I like the products. I have purchased multiple things but the sun glasses I got have by far been my favorite thing I have purchased. They are stylish and polarized. The frame fits my face well.
(K•Stin) L.
San Pedro, CA
I have a beautiful case from Kate Spade and I absolutely love it. The shopping experience was great. I feel welcomed. No need for any improvements. My phone case was my favorite purchase ever. I recommend people to shop here like who wouldn’t like Kate spade
Elle D.
Purchased at: Neiman Marcus
Loved Kate Spade for years. I was introduced of this brand by a very close friend. I find their price range to be reasonable. Not too expensive in my opinion. Plus, they have sales every now and then.
Alyssa M.
Lakewood, CA
The bag was cute and versatile. However, it wore pretty quickly and the edges were extra worn. I wore it daily but I made sure to take care of it. It also wrinkled and creased which I wasn’t a fan of.
Faith C.
Knott
I love their products and how they’re made. My favorite purchase ever is the Cameron street Lottie. The quality is amazing. I don’t shop there a lot but I do look on line a lot. I definitely recommend
Maegan R.
Fort Collins
My boyfriend bought me a purse by Kate spade for my birthday and I love it so much it’s so high quality and gorgeous. It goes with everything and the storage is nice and practical. I want to buy more!
Zerin S.
Classic brand that never fails to impress. Keeps most things simple and elegant but doesn’t forget to have fun. I made my first lux handbag and wallet purchase here and can’t wait for my next goodies.
Julia D.
Bethesda
I loved Kate Spade. I bought an watch in Black Friday, was amazing price and quality. I always wanted have an Kate Spade watch, and now I have. It’s pretty and cute. Kate Spade is amazing, note ten!!!
Brooke J.
Floodwood
I love love love the colors and designs that Kate spade has to offer! The pretty pastel colors are probably my favorite thing about everything! And the gold chains and buttons make it look even nicer!
Orly D.
Toronto
I recently went to the Kate spade outlet and purchased a purse. It was burgundy with pony hair. The large size, zipper, plus over the shoulder strap made it a great affordable find. Love it!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?