BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20537)
Ruthie W.
Burleson
I love, love, love this brand. Classic shapes and elegant colors. They also produce quirky items and funky accessories! The perfect balance between classic and eccentric.
Rebecca T.
Pickens
I so hate that Kate has past but that just means I cherish my things even more so. My daughter loves the bags I have gotten her song with all the matching things as well.
Mary o.
I love her purses, her phone cases, her wallets her color schemes,her leather products 10/10 quality and would always recommend she had the best sales and the best colors
Kaila S.
Mobile
Purchased at: LOFT Outlet
Love Kate spade purses and wallets! They are such nice quality and the leather is so nice! Everything they have is super high quality and is honestly worth the price tag!
Arielle F.
Forest Hills, NY
While I love the bags and I think they are great, i have had issues lately with the quality. The strap broke on the bag attached here and another bag purchased recently is peeling.
Caroline W.
I was searching for the perfect work tote and decided to go with this one. One of the main reasons I ordered this tote (instead of one from Tory Burch or Michael Kors) was because I wanted a bag that zipped at the top and was still roomy. This tote fit the bill! It's spacious on the inside (plenty of room for all daily essentials) without looking bulky from the outside. And the structured leather helps keep all your items in place--I can carry a water bottle or thermos without worrying about spills.
Since I was comparing this tote with a few others, I was pretty interested in the exact dimensions. If you are too, the width dimension listed refers to the bottom of the bag. The top measures about 18" wide.
Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase. I highly recommend this tote, as well as Nordstrom and their amazing customer service
Blaque R.
Tracy, CA
My hubby got me a Kate Spade Diaper bag for Christmas and I absolutely love it! It's super classy and fits everything I need! Lookin stylish and being a bad a mom all at once! đź–¤
Kimberly W.
Newport News, VA
Kate Spades products are incredible! The attention to detail is insane. I love the high quality of her purses and novelty themes. Yes, it's a bit pricey but worth it!!!!
Shannon B.
kirkland
Love the products! i just got a wallet that can hold my passport when I go abroad which is so convenient. The product is great quality and gave me take care instructions
Mallaurie V.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Online
I love the look of my recent purse but I’ve not used it much and it’s already peeling at the handles. The price point is great but the quality is lacking, unfortunately.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?