BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Karina A.
Minooka, IL
My boyfriend recently bought me a Kate salads watch! It’s simple but still extremely fancy. I love it! Its easy to complete a simple outfit or something more edgy. It’s my all time favorite watch. :).
Nicole C.
Sharpsville , PA
I have a Kate spade purse that I love I carry it everywhere. It was a gift to me so I’m unaware of the price or where it was purchased. But I recommend this product to everyone
Autumn D.
Appleton , WI
I have a Kate Spade planner which is my life. I also have KS office supplies at work that always gets people to do a double take. However, the stapler only works half the time.
Rizza J.
Very good quality handbags. I gave a few to my friends and family and they loved it. It has been their go to bag and it has never failed them. I personally love Kate Spade too.
sydney e.
Love the clothes! The prices are a little too high for me at times but I can't get enough of the cute clothes!! I could literally spend hours trying on clothes in the store!!!!
Jessica R.
Roseville , CA
I love Kate spade and her everyday designs. They can be comfortable yet sleek. The colors to choose from are great. I love how you can get neutral and bright at the same store.
Melinda K.
Loris, SC
i love Kate Spade. All of the products are well made. you know you are getting quality and nit just a name. i love my purses, wallets and accessories. life long customer.
Carmela V.
Wood Dale
Kate Spade has designs for every type of person. Their styles are so mature yet timeless. Love how most of her items are also mix and match! Makes for the cutest combos always.
Beena P.
Orlando
I live the chic fresh new trends they are always introducing to the market. Their designs and quality are top notch and explains the long lines at their stores all the time :).
Marilyn G.
lake charles
always have and always will love a kate spade bag. looks and make are in comparable. love online shopping or in a store. i have been using my last bag for over a year and it looks new
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?