BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20535)
Leslie K.
Richmond , TX
I love my new Kate Spade purse and wallet. It’s the first one i have purchased and i love how it adds some color to my wardrobe. It’s an investment but i know it will last.
stephanator24 K.
Dayton, OH
I never feel more put together than when I’m carrying something from Kate spade. Worth the investment, high quality products that are instantly identifiable as being a kate
Sarah J.
Weatherford
I love Kate Spade jewelry and purses. A lifetime warranty on the wallets and purses is such an amazing deal. The sales associates are always extremely helpful and friendly.
🌸Kimberly🌸 G.
Deer Park
Great quality! I recommend getting them from the outlets because they are a luxury brand they tend to be pretty expensive and at the outlets the prices are more reasonable!
Lindsay C.
West Mifflin, PA
I am obsessed with kate spade New York! I have a beautiful black work bag that fits everything I need. Also a pink laptop case that matches my pink wallet. Love this brand!
Ashley R.
I love Kate Spade designs! I have multiple purses from here, and they’re always beautiful. I also love the 75% off sales that they have.

RIP Kate Spade, you will be missed!
Katie M.
Cullman
Purchased at: Kate Somerville
I love Kate spade. The quality is fantastic. The prices are competitive with other brands. The zippers hold up compared to most luxury brands. It’s very affordable, considering you pay for quality. I would recommend this to anyone.
Rhiannon R.
Her products are beautiful and made with such high quality materials. There is something to appeal to everyone. Lots of colors to choose from and styles. I love how there are quirky and Classic all together. Her bags are timeless.
Marlene E.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Kate Spade makes super cute kids clothes! My daughter is into fashion and they have some really cute prints and loves it! I pair them with some cute shoes and off she goes!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?