BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20498)
Nicola R.
Iowa City, IA
I got a phone case from them recently and it’s very handy when it comes to protecting my phone. I love that it’s cute as well. Most cases are cute and that’s all they are good for.
Brenda F.
Anaheim
OMG! What can i say about kate spade! I have always loved her phone cases! I have been using them for couple months now! I feel in love with them. I really would recommend .
Lina🌺🦎
Kate spade has amazing products. There products are designed well and will last a life time. Kate spade may not be my go to store but I like to owner myself their sometimes.
Bridget C.
Appleton
I love Kate Spade stuff, but it is so overpriced that it is often difficult to purchase. I could get something for the same quality for half the price at another store. Not worth it.
Messina M.
We love their purses and wallets. They are such good quality and lasts me years. There is such a variety of styles and colors anyone could find what they like in that store.
Jessica M.
springfield
I bought a cross body from Kate spade a while back it’s a cross body wallet and it’s literally the best one I’ve ever owned it was worth a Manny and properly my favorite purchase ever I would shop here again
Kalle J.
Williamsburg, KY
The amazing Kate Spade. This line is magnificent. If you buy ANYTHING from here, you will not be sorry. From clothing to hand bags, all products are high quality, long lasting, and affordable. I highly recommend.
Mekin L.
Kansas City
Great clothes, handbags and accessories! The quality is top notch, the feel is of good quality, it holds it's shape , and fits very nicely. From Shoes to Sweaters I've been very pleased.
Jocelyn S.
Huntington
I love this brand. All the stuff is so cute I can’t get enough of it. Especially the jewelry and bags! The perfume scents are wonderful too, they just don’t last on my skin!
Jacklyn P.
I have the wallet but the wallet is so cute and fits in my little mini over the shoulder bag! I can store coins, money, cards ! Cute for wearing it for a night out. Love it.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?