BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

_sammy K.
Florence, KY
I love love my Kate spade accessories. No matter if I’m headed to work or a night out with friends I have the perfect bag to go with my outfit. And you better believe I have my agenda with me at all times.
Beth K.
Kate Spade love the simplicity and elegance of the design. Very affordable which is always nice. Wonderful quality and assortment of bags, jewelry, clothes and accessories. Definitely recommend to others!
Sami N.
Republic
I got the cutest cross body pink bag!! It’s very durable! I went to a Kate Spade store to purchase mine and the staff was so helpful and friendly. I use my purse every single day and I love it sooooo much
Nicole A.
The Kate Spade Living Colorfully perfume is so AMAZING! the smell is so luxurious and i always receive several compliments when I wear it. I would say price is spot on for the quality, and I would repurchase it!
Leikyn L.
Spokane
Absolute favorite brand. Totally love her sparkly glitter clutch! The thing I love the most though is her Ladonna eye glasses. I get so many compliments on them!! I will definitely be shopping here again!
Prabhleen K.
Silver Spring, MD
I absolutely love Kate spade! There’s a little bit of everything for everyone. It’s classy and I have many different bags that I wear for different occasions. The bags are long lasting! And it’s affordable
Ashlyn S.
Kate Spade is my favorite purse brand! The purses are either simple and on the elegant side or very bright and playful! Purses and wallets have always been good quality, I’ve never come across any issues!
J S.
Buffalo, NY
Kate Spade is a great luxury brand. Although fun and preppy, much of their items are timeless. They find a cute way to incorporate animals and florals into their accessories without being kitschy or childish.
Alyssa M.
Lafayette
Purchased at: Macy's
I love kate spade. I consistently find things I like. It is pricey, but it is what one would expect with this store. I love the shoes and bags. I buy items and have them last for very long periods of time.
Phoebe T.
New York City
I like the products and believe that the prices are reasonable. The products are well thought out and crafted, with there being a design for any occasion. I would recommend shopping here for day or night.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?